Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria setup issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Trying to setup scales changed network and have got to the stage saying Active setup but when l go to settings and try to connect to the Aria network it's says network not avabile  can anyone help as l am trying to set these scales up know for 6 months 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
43 REPLIES 43

I have a tenda router and I'm having the same trouble.  I set it to the 2.4 setting only.  I get through the entire set up until the end and then it won't connect.  What is the issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mvasaly I'm sorry to hear that your Aria is not connecting to your network either. Thank you by the way for making sure that your router runs the bandwidth 2.4GHz. I would just like to know a couple of extra details: Is your router running the protocol 802.11b? Is your  Aria displaying any error message? Does your WiFi password contain special characters?

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
You asked whether the router is running the protocol 802.11b. I assume so but I can’t find it in the settings. Where would it be? The Aria just displays error but no other message. I changed my WiFi password so it does not contain special characters.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@mvasaly  Thank you for getting back! Please contact your Internet service provider so they can guide you how to find and change the protocol that your router is running.

I appreciate your patience and time with this.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes