Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Aria stopped connecting to my network

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Aria 2 scales have just stopped connecting to wifi - have read a couple of things on here about wifi settings needing adjustment which I dont understand. The wifi has not changed? Can anyone help its driving me crazy

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

All

I too had experienced the chg after the many iPhone updates

i tried the following and my scale is syncing again

1. Shutdown your fitbit

2. moved my scale to living room next to modem and once I weighed it synced and recorded my weigh

hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know its an older thread, but I had exactly the same problem. After around 18 months my Aria 2 stopped syncing and displayed the message "Can't connect". Intermittently it would sync but the problem just got worse and worse. I tried everything I could think of, reconnecting to WiFi etc and sometimes it would work, other times not. 

I suspect there is a slight bug in the software as the batteries  reported as medium charge, but fitting brand new batteries fixed it. I hope this helps someone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I started having the same issue - noticed after I weighed myself that the upload indicator was still spinning... hours later, still spinning.  I've had the Aria for several years with no issues.  Now I have tried setup 6 times, even moving the scale within 10 feet of my router, and no luck.  It's on a flat surface and no special characters in the wifi password.    If I cannot get it to work, since it is out of warranty, I will likely buy a different brand to replace it.  Can anyone help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apparently there is no fix. This thread was started in 2018. I’ve had 2 arias, and now I’ve had the aria 2 since January 2019 and it’s always the same issue! No longer connects to WiFi. It seems it’s just like the cell phone, every 2 years you gotta get a new one. Since G00gle bought Fitbit it seems things are very different. Bots reply now and no answers.

Best Answer
0 Votes