Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

Started working out again. Going hard core. Once very fit, working towards that goal again. Lost 32 Pounds in 2 months so far. Single Prof male 53 Years old in Stamford, CT area looking for Fit Buddy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@katunkatun Start Adding friends from this thread.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I finally bought a Fitbit Blaze so I'm looking for friends to help maintain a healthy level of motivation! My user profile is: https://www.fitbit.com/user/4HCB62

Michael

Best Answer
Hi I'm not new to Fitbit
I'm looking for friends NOT marathon runner
I have medical problem gym 5 days a week
Walk average 5000 - 10000 steps don't need some one who does 20+ k per day as I am working my way back up in health
So anyone wanting motivation at the beginning of their journey then I'm your man
I'm also a volunteer with Tottenham active helping to motivate people into adopting a more active lifestyle
So if by chance your in Haringey I can help you with what the current offers are
Best Answer

Hi there

I also have medical issues (Peripheral vascular disease) and will never be a runner. I am building up my walking cabalbilities and generally between 7 and 12000 steps a day.  I am part of a cardiac rehab program (till August) and have jpined a fitness centre so I can use the treadmill to start and hopefully build up to other things.  If you are interested add me

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Uwatmate, @TerriST! there are many people in the forums who are also at the beginning of their journey, I'm sure you'll find lots of support and motivation. In this huge thread you may also find people who share similar goals. Keep us posted on your progress, happy stepping. Smiley Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks
I have been with Fitbit since 2012 but gave away my Fitbit and I've only just bought a new Alta
I'm still looking for friends within the 5k - 10k group as due to medical problems
Best Answer
0 Votes

I added you! I'm also a 28 year old female and looking for more friends and challenges. 

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer

I've just signed up to the fitbit community, so haven't filled out all the info sections about me yet. I'll get there eventually.

***Correction - I have now filled out my information sections.***

Meanwhile, I'm looking for Friends to do Challenges with.

I have a sedentary job and rarely do more than 8000 steps per day, sometimes much less.

I'd like to do achievable walking Challenges with others with a similar daily step total, so I can push myself to do a few more steps without failing and getting disheartened.

I won't mind losing a Challenge if it was achievable in the first place. Smiley Happy

Feel free to add me.

BTW - I don't know where the Powerwalker caption came from! Smiley Very Happy

Moderator Edit: Format

A CHALLENGE leads to CHANGE.
Best Answer

33/f try to get 15k a day, add me https://www.fitbit.com/user/4H6Y75 

Best Answer

Hi,

I was given a Fitbit HR Charge, and used it to track my sleep.  It did not work and after an hour of tech support, I was sent a new one.  The replacement worked for a few weeks.  But then the sleep part of my iPhone 6 Plus Fitbot app dissappeared.  I called tech support and a very-shy lady, with very-limited English ability, helped me for about an hour.  She was very nice and overly polite.  After ecalateing this very-straighforward problem, I was told that I could not have sleep tracking on my iPhone and should use my MacBook instead.   Is that what real money was pid for???  

I can not get my Iphone or MacBook to sync with my Fibbit.  If I try to sync my iPhone with my FitBit, the iPhone Fitbit app goes into a permanent spinning-wheel attempt to sync, but never gets there.  Eveytime I call tech support they are closed.  To add insult to injury, the FitBit website is one of the worst I have ever seen.  It is almost impossible to find what you want.  It looks like someone's 14-year-old cousin wrote it after school.  Their web site looks like a New York City phone book, as each page is covered with text, but never the text you need.  

FitBit is a great idea but it just does not work.  It is far too complex and defective for a typical user.  The time has to close the company down and let smarted more-honest people fill that space.  FitBit should stop stealing people's money, becasue there product just does not work.  It only wastes peoples' time.   Incompetnece and dishonset is a very bad combination.  My FitBit HR Charge is an inadequate paper weight.  I have heard that the Apple Watch costs more, but actually works, and in particular will sycn with your IPhone and MacBook.  

Lets start a campaign of wriiting reviews on all the big websites like Amazon and EBay to spread the word.   

Do not get angry about Fibit cheating you, get even.

Cheers,   Jaime

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Jaime, to claim it "does not work" is just not the case with everyone. I find it the most user friendly out of all the gadgets and apps I've tried and I bought one for my Mom who is not technologically inclined. She is using it with no problems at all and we are both getting results. Maybe you got a lemon. Did you try posting on the Help forums? I believe you are frustrated but it's like complaining about any company, they will all have their complaints and negative experiences while another customer praises the same company that isn't working for you. You're acting like this is a pyramid scheme, lol. Good luck on your "get even" campaign, so silly... 

Best Answer

Brand new to Fitbit! Looking for friends and challenges, feel free to add me :smileyhappy:

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer

That's awesome @Uwatmate, it's great to know that you're back on track with your Fitbit device, I have a Fitbit Alta as well and I've found it very useful to increase my activity level. It helps to keep you motivated. Smiley Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes
Have just started walking after breaking my ankle 6 months ago. Happy for you all to add me as a friend for any walking motivation and challenges. Generally aim to do ~10,000 steps per day.
Best Answer
Shortcut to my profile if it helps you to add me 😀

https://www.fitbit.com/user/3ND8YW
Best Answer
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hey People, I need friends for daily motivation!

A happily married mom of 3; Love running, but just beginning. Add me!!! 🙂

Best Answer

here's a shortcut to my profile for adding... p.s. I started 2 weeks ago. Need motivation!!!

Best Answer

Feel free to add me!

Best Answer