Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Screen flashing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I woke up and noticed my blaze screen is constantly flashing as if its showing the old school TV static screen. Any idea on how to fix this issue? This is the first time I've experienced this.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Kemp18. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your display acting up like this. If you're still having problems with it, I'd like to help you out!

I can recommend restarting your tracker. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot and the display should work normally after that.

Let me know if you need more help with this!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
250 REPLIES 250

Hi there @Kemp18. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your display acting up like this. If you're still having problems with it, I'd like to help you out!

I can recommend restarting your tracker. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot and the display should work normally after that.

Let me know if you need more help with this!

Best Answer
Thank You, I did try that and it worked for me
Best Answer

I'm glad to hear that @Kemp18! 😄

Anything else you may need, I'm here to help!

Best Answer

tried but did not work, just have fitbit icon flashing on the screen,  Can't sinc or reboot.

Best Answer

Hey there @Retired4ever. Good to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your Blaze not responding and thanks a lot for trying to restart it before!

I've gone ahead and escalated your case to the Support Team for them to take a deeper look and help you out with this. Keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions and if you need anything else, be sure to let me know.

Hope to see you back on track soon! 🙂

Best Answer

Thanks, I received this as a gift in December and it's been great.  This was a sudden incident.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing to worry about @Retired4ever 🙂

Please let me know if you need anything else!

Best Answer

My Blaze started the flashing pixelated screen yesterday.  I tried the reboot and it appears to have fixed he issue.  Hopefully, it will be ok now.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @klrinne16! 🙂

I'm sorry you were having problems with your display but I'm glad that  the restart took care of it!

If you ever have this or any other problem, let me know and I'll be happy to give you a hand!

Best Answer

The reboot to repair the pixelated screen did not work - any suggestions

Best Answer

I had the same problem with my blaze screen and tgus also worked for me. Thanks 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, and Fitbit has no repair options. No more Fitbit for me, blaze only 18 months old and their solution is to buy another. Great company.

It did NOT work

JuanJoFitbit_0-1625763443961.png

; Fitbit solution was to us another. Repairs not an option, I guess they don’t know how to fix them.

Sent from my iPad

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

Hi @JogTime, welcome to the Forums! 🙂

I've gone ahead and escalated your case to the Support Team for them to take care of this for you. Keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions. Thanks a lot for taking the time to restart your tracker and anything else you may need, I'm here to help!

@N-J, I'm, glad to hear that it worked for you, so if there's anything else you may need, let me know!

@Retired4ever, I'm sorry about that. However, normally, when your tracker is already out of warranty our team will offer a discount on a new tracker. Were you offered this? If you're not sure, you can review the emails sent from our team to find this information. Other than that, Fitbit doesn't have a repair center at the moment. If you need anything else, feel free to tag me!

Best Answer

My blaze flashing to. Restarted several times. Removed and reinstalled the app on my Android phone. Nothing! What should I try next?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This solution worked perfectly and quickly! Thanks!

Best Answer

Hi there @Annettetow, good to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with the display on your Blaze acting up like this as well and thanks a lot for what you've tried to get it to work! I'd recommend getting in touch with the Support Team for them to help you out with this and see what are your options. Click here to get in touch with them.

@SuLeJones, I'm glad to hear that it worked for you! 🙂

If you need anything else, I'm here to help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you very much!

That fixed my fitbit also. 

So much better now!:canada::canada::canada:

Best Answer
0 Votes

My problem solved, please delete

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried restarting but it isn't restarting no matter how many times I try.  Shows the Fitbit screen for a second then back to the crazy screen and keeps vibrating.  Also keeps flashing the clock face isn't working but won't let us change it to fix it

Best Answer