Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Screen flashing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I woke up and noticed my blaze screen is constantly flashing as if its showing the old school TV static screen. Any idea on how to fix this issue? This is the first time I've experienced this.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
250 REPLIES 250

Yeah my screen is also been flashing for the past 2 days and I've tried to reset using the buttons at least 10 times, but it won't reset either.

Best Answer
0 Votes
you have to push left side and right side bottom button at the same time
for 15 second till fit bit sign come on screen
Best Answer
Yeah even that won't work
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm pleased to welcome you as member of the Community Forums @HarrisonFLow. Many thanks for share you experience @Viru-45

If you still having difficulties with your Blaze, even if you restarted, the Fitbit Support Team can help, you can contact them clicking here. I've already reported this situation to them, so they will be contacting you very soon via email. 

Thanks for posting, let us know if you have any other questions.Cat Happy

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi my Fitbit is 1 year old and and has started flashing on off as is described else where on this forum.

I've followed all the tips mentioned such as reset and app deletion and restart.but no avail.

Please advise or elevate this.

Thanks

Nick

Best Answer
0 Votes
please push button lefts side and right side bottom at the same time after
some time you get fitbit app sign so then your fitbit is working
Best Answer

Hey @nickcheatlelet me give you a warm Welcome to our Community. Many thanks for taking the time to make us aware of the situation and for try the tips mentioned. In order to further assist you, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support Team.

Thank you for your help @Viru-45

I hope to see you chatting around enjoying the Forums!😺

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue.   Blinking the fitbit logo on the screen.  Unit is only 2.5 years old.   

Best Answer

Worked like a charm, thank you.

Best Answer

Thanks for joining the Fitbit Forums @themoses

I'm happy to know that your Blaze is working fine again.

Feel free to let me know if you have other concerns that we can help you with.😺

Best Answer
0 Votes
Spoiler
Spoiler

I have the flicker in problem since this morning and no matter how many secs I hold left button and right bottom one, it doesn't restart. I think it's a hardware failure at this point.

Same here, won't restart.. I hope Fitbit reaches out to solve the problem as it seems like a hardware failure.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Problem solved!!!! Thank you.

Best Answer

Glad to be of help

Best Answer

Hey @PNR and @MartiQ, thanks for joining this family, hope you like what you find here! And thank you @Geogrose for your comments. Cat Happy

@PNR, by checking with our support, I confirmed that you have already an open case with our Support Team. In this case to better help you the best is to continue the assistance. 

@MartiQ, I'm happy to hear that your Blaze its working fine again. 

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there,

i read a post about a fit bit blaze screen flickering like an old TV screen and to fix the problem hold in the left and right buttons for 10 -12 seconds. i have tried this twice and the screen is still flickering, does anyone have any solutions? Thank you in advance.

Best Answer

Frankly support was useless to me other than suggesting me to buy a new Fitbit device. I'm thinking to move to apple watch if I have to buy a new device instead. Fyi...holding the left and right buttons doesn't do anything to me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks PNR. Yeah i am getting that feeling after reading some of the other posts. To be offered a discount on a new one only lends itself to the problem happening again in the future. I will see what happens from here.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just held the buttons until it stopped flashing. It took longer than 12 - 14 seconds.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
Problem has been resolved.  Thank youSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer

Hey MartiQ, Legend i was a little skeptical of just holding the buttons in, but it worked cheers mate. Have a good weekend.

Best Answer