Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Screen flashing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I woke up and noticed my blaze screen is constantly flashing as if its showing the old school TV static screen. Any idea on how to fix this issue? This is the first time I've experienced this.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
250 REPLIES 250
You're welcome!!!!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
Go to settings and scroll down to on and off press off. Then press on button and it should reset itself.Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
Best Answer

Yeah that’s sorted it 👍🏻 🍻 

Best Answer

Thank you for getting back to us @PNRI appreciate your feedback. Take into account that each case is reviewed individually and the solutions provided are based on the Fitbit Warranty

@MartiQ, many thanks for your comments and your experience with us.    

@Dazzler1269@Cjcjrc@Magi.P and @cafcBob Im happy to know that you were able to address this concern.

Thanks for posting and I hope to see you chatting around enjoying the Forums!Cat Happy

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. Had the same problem and that worked for me.

Best Answer
You're welcome!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My screen is flashing. I tried rebooting and it’s not working. What else can I do? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to hold the buttons in longer than the time posted in the original post. It did work, just took a little longer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for posting your inquiry here and Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Janna800 and @Dr_angiet. Thanks for your help and comments @MartiQ

@Janna800, I'm glad to hear that the restart worked for you. Cat Happy

@Dr_angiet I just checked with our Support Team and confirmed that you have an open case with them. I advise you to reply them and continue the assistance.

If you have any further questions, please let me know!

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer
0 Votes
push left hand button and right side bottom button together for some time
until your fit bit sign on then your fit bit start
Best Answer
0 Votes

Blaze screen started with a single white horizontal line, but now has many fine lines that are sometimes halfway down. Display flickers too. I tried the reset but didn’t work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze has been flashing red for the last 3 days. I have tried restarting it and still didn't work. What can I do am feeling lost without it

Best Answer
0 Votes
push left side and right side bottom button together till your fit bit sign
not come.then your fit bit starts
Best Answer
0 Votes
It still did not work. I go to charge it and it starts flashing againSent from Samsung tablet.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello guys! I'm here to continue providing assistance, my apologies for the delay in responding your posts. I'd like to begin giving a warm welcome to our Fitbit Community to @SunsetRunner and @Shellbellez81. It's nice to see @Viru-45 participating again, welcome back.

@SunsetRunner Thanks for troubleshooting this prior posting. I'd like to let you know that I've contacted our Support team on your behalf to receive further assistance directly with them. Please keep an eye to your email inbox for their contact, they'll be in touch with you soon. Same for you @Shellbellez81, please check periodically your email since I've contacted our Support team for you too. In the meantime they contact both of you, let me know if you have any additional questions. 

@Viru-45 Thanks for your posts and the suggestions that were provided, I'm sure that such information will be helpful for other users here in the Community Forums. Don't hesitate to contact me back if you need further assistance. 

I'll be around guys, keep me posted. 

Best Answer

This did not work. Anything else?

Moderator edit: Removed personal information 

Best Answer
0 Votes
If it doesn't work try holding the buttons in longer. It took longer than the time stated.

Best Answer
Tried it four times and nothing changed. It has been resolved. Getting a
replacement.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue and holding buttons to reset is having no effect 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Am I trying to hold it til the screen goes black? I did that and the
screen still looks faded on the top and the sides...

Moderator edit: Removed personal information 

Best Answer
0 Votes