Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing Run exercises

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 7/6/17

Yesterday, there was a fix released that resolved this issue. Now that I have confirmation that this was resolved, I'm going to close this thread. If this pops up again in the future, please create a new post to report the issue. 

Thanks everyone for your patience! It is always appreciated. Smiley Happy

Fitbit Update: 6/29/17

Thanks everyone for your patience while this was being investigated. Our team was able to identify the problem, however, I don't have a timeline for when the fix will be released. Once the fix is released I will update this thread again. 

Fitbit Update: 6/14/17

Some Blaze users have reported that their run exercises initiated on the tracker are not syncing over to the Fitbit app or web dashboard. 

Our team is aware of this issue and currently investigating the root cause. Thanks to all who have reported this. I will post any updates on this thread when there is more information available.  

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
389 REPLIES 389

All my previous unrecorded run came back. So I guess fitbit was able to fix it albeit slowly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
WOW.  Amazing.  Best news I've heard in a long time.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

are they any updates on this? any known fixes?

if you rely on auto pick up re run rather than starting a run manually does it sync them then?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have been doing this manually

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello my walk are syncing and showing on my weekly exercise but my runs arnt showing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I look forward to this being resolved !

Going to the gym in a while and will try again - mine has been tracking the bike rides but not the runs lately - just counting steps - no gps on runs -- 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just incredible. They know nothing about this ! You really can't make this up! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had several good conversations with tech support and they are trying to resolve thus -

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't been able to log my runs since June 4th. Since then I have run 75 miles. I posted a message on this over two weeks ago. I'm not happy. Also, I'm a stock holder. I'm not happy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

4th June . Incredible they have no fix . Why are they still selling these devices ! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am back up.  Don't know how.  I hit exercise, run and let's go.  Working now, but had many days that we're not satisfactory.  Yes, much like my stocks, too

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good news. Hope mine works today. I have a trail race.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
You go!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine does give you the "Let's Go" on run and has through the issue - but does not track on the i phone - my bike rides continue to track properly -

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have just done a series of non phone Blaze Exercises and they all synced.

They were Run, Hike, Run and Walk.. They showed on my Android and PC Dashboards as Run, Run, Run and Walk.. The Hike showed as Run.

They all averaged 4 minutes each.. Is the problem if you go over 5 minutes..?

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yikes. Has this problem been resolved at all? I was going to purchase the Blaze this weekend but it looks like that won't be happening if this problem still exists. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Colinm39: If you do a 'test' activity under 5 minutes they seem to be logged.  Runs over 5 minutes haven't been syncing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I really enjoy my Blaze.   I am sure they will resolve this !

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine are over 5 and logging

Best Answer
0 Votes

My bike ride logged perfectly - hope the run issue is working again for everyone soon -IMG_5585.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes