Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing Run exercises

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 7/6/17

Yesterday, there was a fix released that resolved this issue. Now that I have confirmation that this was resolved, I'm going to close this thread. If this pops up again in the future, please create a new post to report the issue. 

Thanks everyone for your patience! It is always appreciated. Smiley Happy

Fitbit Update: 6/29/17

Thanks everyone for your patience while this was being investigated. Our team was able to identify the problem, however, I don't have a timeline for when the fix will be released. Once the fix is released I will update this thread again. 

Fitbit Update: 6/14/17

Some Blaze users have reported that their run exercises initiated on the tracker are not syncing over to the Fitbit app or web dashboard. 

Our team is aware of this issue and currently investigating the root cause. Thanks to all who have reported this. I will post any updates on this thread when there is more information available.  

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
389 REPLIES 389
Mine too after deleting and reloading device. Fingers crossed.

Sent from Bruce Cortesi iPhone
Director Planwise Limited
Chairman PAA
Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you letting it auto recognized or manually starting the run exercise? 

I will not risk manually starting my run until I heard fitbit fix the issue permanently 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My run didn't sync right this morning, but I just went back to my app and now it is all in there, but only from today, not for all the other runs since June 6th....This morning after I synced my blazeThis morning after I synced my blaze

This afternoon after going back into my app....but this is the only run that synced all the others since 6/4 still have zeros.This afternoon after going back into my app....but this is the only run that synced all the others since 6/4 still have zeros.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I went on a run earlier and chose run on my Fitbit and it did sync to my phone today. So fingers crossed that the solution is here to stay! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
So... my Blaze is now syncing but only the last week.... all of my data since May 24 has been lost. It's good that I use a running journal!

Also, I'm a bit midfield they haven't responded and said they fixed it. It appears others have had some recent success but no word from Fitbit... I am seriously going to sell this online and buy a Garmin 235 next week.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fingers crossed indeed! But the least fitbit can do inform us if they have indeed fix the problem. I'm still getting a mixed bag. 

It's not hard to come out with a statement to confirm they have fixed it. 

Come on now fitbit! 

And I want to confrim it we lost all data logs during The time we're having syncing problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes it would be nice if they could update us . Pathetic. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What have Fitbit fixed. ?.  There are other topics on similar issues..After glancing through 14 pages of the posts in this topic and it seems to jump all over the place..I'm having difficulty getting the problem correct in my own mind.

From SmartTrack, to I presume, Connected GPS and just using Run on the Tracker without the phone and GPS. For example I have seen if a Run is under 5 minutes it saves but longer it doesn't

Can we consolidate the frustration in these 14 pages with a point to point summary and let us know  know what the issues are.  Is it just Android, iOS or the tracker if a Fitbitter only sync's to a PC.  Is it phone specific ?...

According to this post which happens to be on page 14, saying that Fitbit are aware, but what are they aware of ?. I appreciate what @AlessFitbit has said in the Quote, but Run what and how..?

@AlessFitbit wrote:

Fitbit Update: 6/14/17

Some Blaze users have reported that their run exercises initiated on the tracker are not syncing over to the Fitbit app or web dashboard. 

Our team is aware of this issue and currently investigating the root cause. Thanks to all who have reported this. I will post any updates on this thread when there is more information available.  

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem with the charge HR so updated it with the charge  2, which  is giving me the same problem, It looks like they need to get someome on the case who knows that they are doing. Last week  I went for a mile .1 walk and it logged only 631 steps and when I got intouch with them I was told it woyuld take about six weeks to  sort it,  which  is realy not good enough.I think  my next tracker will  not be  a fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine still is not working, I ran this morning and it isn't showing but all my runs from last week that weren't showing are now there

Getting increasingly frustrated!

Best Answer

I just do not know how they get  away with it they must know they   are faulty before they sell them. as so far it  has been every model they have sold having faults. I will never buy another one as they just can not get it right.I gave been two weeks with this faulty peice of rubbish which is just not good enough.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After 3 weeks, my Fitbit still is not syncing my runs with the app. It shows the steps and that I did exercise but doesn't count it as a run or show my times. It shows every other exercise I do except for running. Any new updates on when/how they are going to fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Quick update . None of my runs have synced to the dashboard today  . I had hoped it was fixed . 

Best Answer
It is a shame that we keep writing and complaning about this issue in the
past weeks, and we dont get answers from the tech guys or the company.
--
Lic. Max E. Brea Mella
Movil. 809-299-8663.
Best Answer

Exactly!

I also went for a run this morning and my beloved Blaze still refuses to synch my activity. It still counts the steps and calories and even informs me that I have trained in the exercise log but no extra information, even though the watch itself gives me all the detail before I press on the " end" flag. Very, very frustrated... 

This is the 4th time since I went for a walk and it still does not show any of the previous runs.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone -- I'm sorry to hear many of you are still having trouble syncing over your 'run' exercises on your Blaze tracker to the app. I understand this is very frustrating and for the time being, suggest using MobileRun if you're an iOS/Windows user. Currently, there is a known issue with MobileRun on Android that is being looked at. 

Our team is still investigating this issue and I really appreciate your patience while we work on a resolution. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

EXACT issue! It shows everything except my runs! It was working fine until the last two weeks. I run all the time, so this is a really important feature to me! Please fix it! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure why it's taking so long. Also , should you still be selling the blaze ? It has a known fault . If I purchased one today I would be very disappointed . 

Best Answer

I reinstalled the app and it sorted the glitch, has been fine now for several runs and all the data has synced to the fitbit app and strava.

Best Answer
0 Votes