Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing Run exercises

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 7/6/17

Yesterday, there was a fix released that resolved this issue. Now that I have confirmation that this was resolved, I'm going to close this thread. If this pops up again in the future, please create a new post to report the issue. 

Thanks everyone for your patience! It is always appreciated. Smiley Happy

Fitbit Update: 6/29/17

Thanks everyone for your patience while this was being investigated. Our team was able to identify the problem, however, I don't have a timeline for when the fix will be released. Once the fix is released I will update this thread again. 

Fitbit Update: 6/14/17

Some Blaze users have reported that their run exercises initiated on the tracker are not syncing over to the Fitbit app or web dashboard. 

Our team is aware of this issue and currently investigating the root cause. Thanks to all who have reported this. I will post any updates on this thread when there is more information available.  

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
389 REPLIES 389
Issue not resolved

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Issue not resolved

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's more than six days . Try sixteen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey it's ok. Fitbit have a fix for us all . I mean silly me buying this gadget so it can track my exercise when I can manually log my progress . I will go and buy a notebook and pen today so I can log my exercises 👍🏻. Let's pretend it's 1990 . 

Another lame response.....

We're sorry that your SmartTrack is still not logging your activity. Thank you for taking the time to troubleshoot this issue.

To get credit for your activity, you can manually log it following these instructions http://fitbit.link/1S7RgRW.

As an alternative option, you can use exercise mode on your tracker or the MobileRun feature of the Fitbit app to ensure all your activities are recorded. For more information, see http://fitbit.link/1SqCoT5.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've just about had enough. I purchased this to log my runs etc after discarding my NIKE one, and this is just not acceptable. I would urge everyone to return for a refund as the item does not deliver what it promises - certainly we can do this in NZ under the Consumers Guarantees Act and Fair Trading Act, hold on to the refund and purchase a Brand New One when it is sorted. Then Fitbit end up with a whole heap of Blaze units second hand returned. It is the only way to deal with this problem. Fitbit - GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND GET THIS SORTED.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Today was the second day mine has worked perfectly.  Hopefully it will continue.  Best of luck 😉

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Went on a run this morning manually starting and ending my run...all was there on my Blaze but gone when I sync to the app.....DUMB. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you manually starting/ending exercise on your device, or letting it use SmartTrack?  And it shows up under Recent Exercise on your Dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just let your blaze auto tract your run and it will be sync in your phone after. Dont manually start and end your run. That's what I did and it's working for two days now. 

Nonetheless, fitbit must push an update to fix this problem. 

Best Answer

We shouldn't have to let it auto recognize though. 

I cant bbelieve that it hasn't been figured out and has been going on since the 6 of June. It's depressing to not see your hard work, I hope Fitbit gets it together soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't tried to autorecognize my run, but we shouldn't have to. It needs to be fixed. I did it manually today because fitbit support wanted me to manually start and finish my run and take pictures of my blaze and my phone after syncing. I let my blaze autorecognize during crossfit, but I want to see distance and time during my run.  Below is today. It shows all my results on my Blaze after I'm done, then I sync and it says Run 30 minutes 0 cals. Below it aerobic workout is my crossfit that autorecognized this morning. Screenshot_20170620-072020.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have now gotten my past 2 exercises recognized on the dashboard!  

Good for me.  

Hope you all are able to get your runs/exercises counted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you choose your exercise or did you let it auto recognize. It's silly that this isn't working especially what we pay for the blaze. And this has been going on for how long, this should've been resolved by now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm scared to click the run and it not recognize the run because that's the whole issue of it not getting tracked. Almost just want to let it just auto recognize 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here! Fitbit is GPS connected and properly measuring distance on the display while running.  After however, it has shown the steps and counting it as an activity, but the run info and map are not showing up in either the app or online account

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did choose the exercise/run and then I ran with my phone.  It has the map and heartrate:

Today's runToday's run

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm have been experiencing the same issue. My runs are showing on my watch, yet not showing in the exercise section of my dashboard. Fitbit is letting me down ☹️

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well after nearly two weeks it seems they have fixed the issue . My runs have now synced to my dashboard from last week . I will test this out tomorrow once I've been for brisk jog and update . 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Setting watch and shows up on dashboard.  Not always the case.  For about a week nothing worked, but the past few days it has.

Best Answer
0 Votes
👏👏

Best Answer
0 Votes