Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing Run exercises

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 7/6/17

Yesterday, there was a fix released that resolved this issue. Now that I have confirmation that this was resolved, I'm going to close this thread. If this pops up again in the future, please create a new post to report the issue. 

Thanks everyone for your patience! It is always appreciated. Smiley Happy

Fitbit Update: 6/29/17

Thanks everyone for your patience while this was being investigated. Our team was able to identify the problem, however, I don't have a timeline for when the fix will be released. Once the fix is released I will update this thread again. 

Fitbit Update: 6/14/17

Some Blaze users have reported that their run exercises initiated on the tracker are not syncing over to the Fitbit app or web dashboard. 

Our team is aware of this issue and currently investigating the root cause. Thanks to all who have reported this. I will post any updates on this thread when there is more information available.  

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
389 REPLIES 389

@lscatgl Thanks I will try all three again.

@lscatgl wrote:

Colinm39: If you do a 'test' activity under 5 minutes they seem to be logged.  Runs over 5 minutes haven't been syncing.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately, mine did not work for my race this morning.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well mine no longer logs sleep or steps now . It's a cracking watch for telling time 🤦‍:male_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

That sounds like a different issue that can be fixed with a reboot--try turning off the blaze and restarting -- also make sure you are running the latest OS on your app-- 

the only functionality I am losing is the inability to track runs on the gps - mine is tracking my run on the blaze and tracking steps on the app but is not recording the run on the app when I am done-

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there an update? Ran a 10k race today with good time but no record!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not that I have seen - I know they are working on it - I am a blaze owner like you -

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure if this is the same issue as others are having. I have used the Blaze numerous times for exercise for bike and kayak, using the GPS feature on my phone. It has worked perfectly. 

Today, I cannot get it to find the phone GPS, despite my phone saying it is paired with the Blaze. The message on the Blaze says to check my Fitbit app. The app appears to be functional. It records my time of exercise and my HR, just not the distance.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had the same issue this week, but for whatever reason, the last couple of
runs synced fine. I did change the clock face on my blaze around the time
that it started to work, don't know it's that was coincidental, or it
somehow reset it back to normal. Try it out.
--
sam
Best Answer
0 Votes

Any new info on this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I restarted my Blaze and my cellphone an now they sync. I think after the firmware update last night, something did not complete installing and after after the reboot it completed.

Best Answer

Thank you mine updated after I entered the run manually with all the correct timings etc.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am going for a run in a bit - I will see if my run logs - I have not had an update in a few weeks - I restarted my phone and my Fitbit -

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is working again - it is now tracking runs -- In addition, press the gear symbol on the tracker in run mode and make sure the gps  is on for running - an extra layer of an issue on mine --

Best Answer
Frimware update???
--
Lic. Max E. Brea Mella
Movil. 809-299-8663.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was syncing my runs and now not------:(

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi , 

my blaze wasn't sync with my S6 since 6-21-17, my husband just google  the problem  and  now its working!!! so happy, so what I did is reset my blaze ( pressing left botton and right bottom at the same time until you feel the reboot)and remove it from the app and add it again  and to my surprise sync right away and all my excersice is there now.I hope this can be helpful for you guys

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine had updated all my old runs so they are now there, Friday and Saturday's have logged but ran yesterday and this isn't showing!!!  It is saying 6 days exercise which includes Sunday but no data at all

Seriously when is this issue going to get resolved???

COME ON FITBIT!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same as me... 

I had this problem, runs appeared but logged 0 calories. I reinstalled the app, did the setup of my blaze, and it worked, my runs were recorded.

Today i went for a run and the issues comes back... 35 mins 0 calories burnt...

Come on fitbit, this is just a syncing problem between the app and the blaze because at the end of the run the data resume was correct....  

Best Answer
0 Votes
😀

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, are there any updates on the issue regarding runs initiated from blaze and not synching details on app dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes