Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing Run exercises

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 7/6/17

Yesterday, there was a fix released that resolved this issue. Now that I have confirmation that this was resolved, I'm going to close this thread. If this pops up again in the future, please create a new post to report the issue. 

Thanks everyone for your patience! It is always appreciated. Smiley Happy

Fitbit Update: 6/29/17

Thanks everyone for your patience while this was being investigated. Our team was able to identify the problem, however, I don't have a timeline for when the fix will be released. Once the fix is released I will update this thread again. 

Fitbit Update: 6/14/17

Some Blaze users have reported that their run exercises initiated on the tracker are not syncing over to the Fitbit app or web dashboard. 

Our team is aware of this issue and currently investigating the root cause. Thanks to all who have reported this. I will post any updates on this thread when there is more information available.  

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
389 REPLIES 389

Great to see you around @MarkJR84 and thanks for the screenshot.

Can you please tell me how are you logging your exercise? Are you manually logging it? I recommend checking if you are not logging any activity that might be taken your information. Sometimes manually logging activities like walking or running might do this.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue my blaze is not recording any of my runs. I have been Starting the run using the exercise feature on my blaze and ending the run on my blaze. The other exercise I have done this week are weights and workouts and those show up in the app when I sync but not runs. This started on 6/6 on my blaze too! Frustrating! 

Best Answer

Same issue - my blaze is not recording any of my runs. I have been starting the run using the exercise feature on my blaze and ending the run on my blaze. The other exercises I have done this week are weights and workouts and those show up in the app when I sync but not runs. This started on 6/6 on my blaze too! Frustrating!

Best Answer

Same here. The Blaze shows all the data but nothing shows up on the dashboard except the number of minutes to the run.

Best Answer

It seems to be an software issue. I suggest that we write an error report to the fitbit support.

best dsred

Best Answer

I have been trying for days to find out what was going on.  I am so happy I found this thread so I know it isn't just me.  That said, this sucks.  When you roll out new software that breaks functionality, you either patch it (FAST) or roll it back.  If you don't get this, you deserve to lose all of the customers that you do.  I have 3 FitBit trackers right now, and have owned many more.  I am beginning my search for a replacement as we speak.

Best Answer

Great! How do we do that?

Best Answer
0 Votes
They say they are working on it .. I hope I have an older one and a brand new one ... just started a few weeks ago .. never trouble before this may 😕

Jenn Hilton
Best Answer

I will write an email to the fitbit support and will point them to this thread here. But I do not know if this will help. It might be a good idea if some of you will also try this. This might increase the probability of a feedback.

If I will get feedback, I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,

dsred

Best Answer

For the past two days I record my workout (run) like normal and when I finish I see the results on the screen of the blaze watch. However when I sync my watch to the app, the steps and calories burned are added in, as well as the number of days of exercise are added but the workout will not show .

Best Answer

I just chatted with Pio at FitBit. They know about the issue and they're working on it. He couldn't give me any idea about when it will be fixed.

Best Answer

Thank you so much for letting me know! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Let's hope they fix it soon. I find it hard enough getting motivated to run and not getting my results posted to my dashboard doesn't help!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

I know right.... there is something about having those results tracked and seeing those numbers. It's motivating and I need my workouts back!

Best Answer

Hi @AlejandraFitbit

On my fitbit I go to exercise then select run. 

During the exercise it shows calories burned etc but when it syncs to my phone it doesn't show the data. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's the same issue as reported here. It started around 5./6. June...

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/Run-not-logged/td-p/2033274

I contacted the fitbit support. Let's see what will happen.

Best dsred

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just send this message to the fitbit support:

"""

Issue with tracking runs:

Dear Fitbit-Support Team,

I'm writing you to ask for support due to a problem that occured between 5./6. June. Since than my fitbit blaze does not properly sync data from a tracked run although the fitbit blaze seems to correctly record the data.

The run was tracked by starting the activity in the blaze menu and when the run was finished and tracking was finalized by stopping the activity at the fitbit blaze you get a nice summary as it should be. But when the data should be synced with the account the run is recorded but lacks most data such as pluse, steps and so on...

We documented this issue in this thread of the fitbit community:
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/Run-not-logged/td-p/2033274

Also strange is the fact that auto detection without initializing an activity yield in proper recording but functionality of the tracking during the run is lost.

I'm pretty sure that this is an issue with your server software as the hardware seemed to work properly.

Therefore, I kindly ask for your support to bring the blaze back to full functionality.

Best regards,
"""

And another comment on the issue: When you do not start tracking at the fitbit blaze but just rely on the autodetection than the blaze seems to record the run correctly.

Best Answer

here is a Screenshot of today's autodetection run:Screenshot_20170610-110608.png

Autodetection seems to work but tracked runs to not sync properly.

best dsred

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.

I am also having the same issue, 

my app synced properly on Monday evening but since then it has logged correctly on my blaze but only tells my on the front screen that I have done exercise, when I go into the exercise breakdown there is nothing there.. 🙁. Please Fitbit get this fault corrected asap. 

Best Answer

Same problem .... exercise data all ok on Blaze but won't load / register into the exercise stream on the dashboard.....

Best Answer