Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze stopped tracking heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze last week stopped tracking my heart rate and the green lights arn't turning on. I've tried cleaning it, re syncing, and shutdown. Has anyone dealt with a similar issue?

Best Answer
51 REPLIES 51

Thank you for your reply @Robinlmcalpine. It's nice to see you around @Qltnbear923. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

@Robinlmcalpine I am glad to hear your heart rate monitor started working. I hope you continue enjoying your tracker and working on your goals. 

@Qltnbear923 I appreciate your participation in the forums and sharing that your tracker is being repaired. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Liliya

Glad to see you join the conversation.

And while you welcome new entrants on the topic, kindly spare a thought for those whose problem is lying unattended for multiple weeks.

I am the original author of this post/complaint and I have been repeatedly assured of help over this period with no help actually coming my way apart from some very rudimentary (and I dare say, useless) advisory about how to use an electronic device.

I have even been lied to during this period that your support team has written to me abut the topic.

Please advise what is my recourse now.

Thanking you in anticipation.

best regards

Sanjeev

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mysteriously my blaze HRM stopped working as well and won’t hold a charge 😳

Never had any problems with it before .. 

looks like Ike I might be looking at an Apple Watch after being a Fitbit customer for years 🙄

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply @Sranjan. Welcome to the Fitbit Community @TheWildQueen

@Sranjan I am sorry for any inconvenience, upon checking with our Support team, I was advised that they sent you an email, but they didn't receive your response. I recommend checking your spam/junk folders for the email from Customer Support. If you're unable to find it, please try contacting our team directly using this link. They will be glad to continue helping you. 

@TheWildQueen thank you for joining the tread and sharing the issues with your tracker. I could see that you've already contacted our Support team about this. I know they will do their best to help you, please keep working with them. 

I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Liliya,

Thanks for your prompt reply....for me it's like history repeating itself. I have gone thru this motion of being told that a mail was sent to me which I never received. I was similarly advised to check my spam and junk folders, which I duly carried out. But there was no mail anywhere.

I requested for the mail to be re-forwarded to me (if it did exist). And then there was a long long silence which only got broken when I read your previous mail. Under the circumstances, I have no confidence that even if I do write directly to your support time, I will get any response from them at all.

I am beginning to develop seriously doubt about the intention of your teams in supporting me at all. And I am sure that I am not isolated case.

Regards
Sanjeev

Best Answer
0 Votes

Liliya. Thanks for your response. Yes indeed I did here from customer service. After being a fit bit customer since the beginning I can attest to customer service and products are no longer up to par. I was offered a discount on a new fit bit tracker. 40 percent on a versa lite which has less features than my blaze or 20 percent off a few other ones. I paid 200 for my blaze which to my understanding your no longer making anymore. I run a group of 400,000 plus people which 90 percent use fitness trackers and I have always said get a fit bit you won’t be sorry.  Well after much thought I purchased an Apple Watch-two days ago and I couldn’t be happier. Excellent tracking, great warranty and I know I will get excellent customer service from Apple. Not sure why I was so loyal to Fitbit all these years. Wishing Fitbit a continued success. 

Best Answer

It's a rather telling experience on your part.

Still..i would say that this is less about hoe Apple performs or behaves, and more about why Fitbit is choosing to be less attentive to its customers.

I do hope someone is hearing.

Regards

Sanjeev

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried everything, the HR monitor still does not work. At all. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since my tracker is long outside the warranty realm, I've sent mine out for repairs.  Firbit won't repair their own products which is disheartening. They just want to sell you a newer version. 

Best Answer

After having wasted considerable time in facing the apathy of Fitbit organization, I moved on to other brands fitness trackers.

I know it's a lot of money wasted but you can't wait for them forever.

Looks like I am not the only one to be at the receiving end of their lack of quality and customer orientation.

Regards

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had to discard my Fitbit and move on to another band.

So much for my brief relationship with Fitbit, during which time I made two of my family members buy Fitbit devices. Now I am worried that they would be blaming me for this, some day not too far in future.

Best of luck with your fitness journey.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I sent my blaze in for repairs. The technician told me the seal was defective and it allowed water to seep in which then corroded its parts becuase of the water. It corroded side swipe terminal and battery terminal. Fitbit make a better SEAL!!! Hate apple products but right now I am severely disappointed with FITBIT!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes