Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze temp sensor

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Temp sensor will not go away, comes up every time i push a button.  want charge or sync to computer.

Best Answer
0 Votes
53 REPLIES 53

My blaze is showing cold temperature sensor? Can’t reset 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I get rid of the cold temperature sensor on my blaze?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the cold temp icon on my Fitbit blaze.  I've tried resetting and warming it up (although it has not been submitted to temps under 50 F and was at 68-70 when the issue started).  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbit You would help us all by sharing your solution publicly rather than telling people to check their inbox.  Is there some reason not to share with the group??

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue.  I've looked at the forum and the manual and tried troubleshooting the fitbit blaze.  I have the orange triangle with the thermometer icon in it.  I can't restarts the device or connect it to the phone.  Pushing the buttons to restart just puts the icon mentioned above not the screen and then goes blank.  Holding the buttons after that does not do anything.  Not sure how to proceed to correct the situation.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RobertHouston and @vman23,, @AlejandraFitbit did post the solution in this post. It is found in the sentence "did support get in touch with you?'.

You will find the link to get in touch with support in the same sentence.  

Her answer was to open a support case for them.  You can do it yoursef by contacting support. 

Best Answer
So I was able to get it back working after a day or so. The battery life
seems shorter than it was (goes 5 days instead of 7 before needing to be
charged). I think it is ok for now.
Best Answer
0 Votes

What fixed it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just charged it up again and it fixed it ?!??

Sent Karen Elliott
Best Answer

I seem to be having similar issues and have tried all the fixes suggested here with no joy!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn’t realise it was being sent via email 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got a fitbit iconic
Best Answer
0 Votes

My fit bit blaze shown the same today after charge it's cold temp freezing thermometer.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I reset mine and it cleared it. Hope this helps

Sent Karen Elliott
Best Answer
0 Votes

Greetings all...

My Blaze is locked up with the orange temp sensor the only thing that comes up. Just stopped working about 5 hr ago...cannot connect it to my phone, computer or the charger (the sensor icon comes on, not the charging icon). I doubt the battery is dead, as I charged it on Sunday. I used it to w/o today...checked it at around 3 pm and it was working fine...checked again around 4:30 and it was dead. Last sync to my phone was at 3:43 pm.

Not sure why I included all of that...but it would be great if someone who has received instructions on how to fix their Blaze passed them along. Reset does not work...only the orange temp icon comes on. Thanks in advance...

M

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is your Blaze very warm, almost to hothto touch @Nerdoguy? If not the I would contact.fitbit com

Best Answer
Absolutely cool...it was on my wrist, in an air conditioned classroom, all afternoon.

I contacted FB support last night, after figuring out that was likely to be the outcome of my inquiry...it seems mine is not an uncommon problem. Thanks for your response!

Be well,

M
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried restarting it and all the above. Anyway you can help me? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I received the standard 25% off most of the current FitBit line...I am still trying to decide what to do there.

For what it's worth, when I heard this I decided to unscrew the back of my Blaze and see what there was to see. Undo 4 teeny screws, then use the small hole in the back of the case to GENTLY pry the back off.

Note I wrote GENTLY...I was not gentle enough when I removed the back of my Blaze. The good news is that my Blaze returned...touch screen, scrolling, I could reset everything. The bad news is that when the back popped off the cable that attaches the body of the watch to the pulse sensors on the back disconnected so I lost my pulse capability 😞 I tried to reattach it, but lacked the tools to do it properly so now I have an activity monitor with no pulse monitor...or, a kind of boxy looking watch. My bad...looks like an Ionic is in my future?

If you are into fiddling, you might try that to restore your Blaze. Otherwise, hopefully FitBit will make you the same discount offer everyone else seems to have gotten.

Be well,

M

Best Answer
0 Votes

My FitBit Blaze is stuck on the temperature gauge screen even after restarting the device (left and bottom right buttons). How does one get this unstuck? The device is in a temperature controlled environment. The back light has only one green constant light. I have tried to charge it all day and I have also let it drain and it still comes back like this.

20180706_193829.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes