Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze temp sensor

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Temp sensor will not go away, comes up every time i push a button.  want charge or sync to computer.

Best Answer
0 Votes
53 REPLIES 53

Hello and welcome to the forums @bvfdchief

You can learn more about your Blaze here - click

There is no temp sensor, that is your heart rate monitor.

Check out the articles at that link to learn how to charge or sync.

Let us know how things go for you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

What is the temp sensor telling you, to cold or to hot? Does the unit feel like it is correct?

Best Answer

Its orange and looks like a temp gauge overlaying a triangle. the pic option apparently does not work in this reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Its orange and looks like a temp gauge overlaying a triangle. the pic option apparently does not work in this reply.  I pretty familiar with my fitbit and know what the hear rate is as I have done BETA testing and pretty knowledgeable beyond basics.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @bvfdchief@Odyssey13 and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

Can you please provide me with a picture of your tracker's display? Is the temperature in the room you are fine? It's too hot outside or inside of where you are? Since I recommend keeping in the tracker in a normal temperature, also you can restart it.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

IMG_8367.JPG

Want go away, want restart and it's not in any hazardous temp areas.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information and the attachment @bvfdchief. At this point, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

See you around. Woman Wink

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I have the same issue (same icon) @AlejandraFitbit. Could you help me too?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @tr1staN it's great to welcome you!

Have you tried any type of troubleshoot? If you have, can you tell me the steps you have already tried? In the meantime, if you haven't tried the restart process, I recommend restarting your Blaze.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Best Answer
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I tried restarting, placing it in front of an airconditioning unit, inside
the fridge, and connecting it to a PC and still has the same overheating
icon.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @tr1staN. As recommended to our friend in my previous post, please keep an eye on your inbox for further steps.

Let me know how it goes. Woman Wink

Best Answer

I have the same issue with my blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @Naadee1. Have you take a look at previous posts? If you haven't, I recommend restarting your Blaze.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Best Answer
I have tried the resetting yet still nothing comes up

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @Naadee1. I just would like to know if you have already get in touch with our support team? Have you received a solution for this?

Best Answer

What is the solution for this? It seems many have this same issue Temp sensor icon stuck. Cannot restart. Clearly Blaze item is controlled temp indoor environmemt. Please post solution instead of sending it privately so we all can learn. 

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner by giving instructions on how to contact Fitbit @AlejandraFitbit gave you the solution.

Best Answer

@AlejandraFitbit...like the others, I am having the same issue.  Can't restart, can't sync.  Could you please send me instructions on how to resolve this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @RVAPanthersFan, great to see new faces, welcome!

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself, since the troubleshoot you tried didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

Best Answer