Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze temp sensor

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Temp sensor will not go away, comes up every time i push a button.  want charge or sync to computer.

Best Answer
0 Votes
53 REPLIES 53
See my reply to a previous inquiry.

I never did get mine fixed completely, so went with an Ionic at 25% off.

M
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the info. Is this a known manufacturing issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this a know issue . No .Is this a companant failure, probably. My suggestion wouodwbe to contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbit I have the same issue with my Fitbit. Screen is stuck with orange thermometer warning. I’ve reset and no change. Fitbit is not in a too hot or too cold setting. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone!

I hope you are doing fine and sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with your trackers, but it is good to hear that some of you have already contacted support and received a solution for this.

If you were offered a discount in a next purchase and want to use that discount, in this page you will be able to compare all Fitbit trackers. Maybe there is one that meet your needs.

For the rest, I would like to know if you have followed this suggestion and contacted our support team?

Keep me posted. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I am having the same problem! I contacted support and they offered 30% off a new Fitbit and I haven’t had mine for two years! Since I am located in the USA I only have 1 year but other countries have 2 years. Am I supposed to buy a replacement every two years? Why not switch to an Apple Watch? At least they offer repair services! I am not happy! I have purchased 4 Fitbits for my family in the past and will probably never buy another!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This seems to be a defect with the Fitbit product, but we as a consumer are the sufferers! How can so many people be having the same problem and all they offer is a percentage off. We have taken complete care of these expensive devices that are not loyal. I can’t believe the company thinks this is acceptable!

Best Answer

My husbands Blaze is having a similar issue.  Yet, instead of it looking like its overheating, it shows its too cold.  please send me the solution to this issue as it seems to be fairly common. I have tried restarting and nothing happens

Best Answer
0 Votes
They didn’t do anything to help this issue
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I have the same problem tried your troubleshoot by resetting it but won't work. Could you send me email for help please.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you get your fit bit started again as I have the same problem as you, 

temp gauge is on the screen and will not go away 

thanks in advance 

jam

Best Answer
0 Votes
No I did not...

MJM
Best Answer
0 Votes