Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze will no longer sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been through the help tutorital repeatedly, shut down the tracker, restarted bluetooth, deleted and reinstalled the app, and my Blaze will still not sync to my phone.

The issue began a few days ago when my Blaze battery died, and I placed in on the charger, then attempted to sync to reset the time. At this point, the Blaze will not even operate as a watch since I can not reset the time.

Is Blaze no longer supported by the app? No matter how many times I restart the app/bluetooth/disconnect and reconnect, my Fitbit App will not connect to my Blaze tracker.

Please help.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
132 REPLIES 132

I am having problems with my Blaze not syncing. Why is this happening? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Because they are just utterly rubbish. My new one has now stopped syncing
with my phone properly after working perfectly for about two days. Now back
to fiddling around trying to persuade it to sync.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am only syncing (attempting) to iPad which had been working fine until it stopped syncing. This has been an ongoing issue with the Blaze, only this time I haven’t been able to get it to re-sync. I have to wonder if this is why Fitbit has discontinued the Blaze. Or is it that since the model will be discontinued, why continue to support the device? Seems like a lot of disappointed Blaze owners on the forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @Vawarner918. We're clear that the LG K30 is not a compatible device. Now, about the Samsung Galaxy phone that you're talking about. There are several Samsung Galaxy phones out there and not all of them are compatible. Which Samsung Galaxy phone are you using? Is it the Samsung Galaxy S3? S4? S4 mini? S4 Active? S4 Zoom? S5? S6 Edge? I'll be happy to continue assisting you when you can let me know which phone model you're using specifically.

@Lonny57 welcome around and I'm sorry you're also having problems to get your Blaze to sync. Which phone model specifically are you using? Have you made sure that it's a compatible device? What exactly happens when you try to sync your tracker? Do you get any error message?

@1FB, I'd also like to know... what happens when you try to get your tracker to sync? Do you get any error message or it will just not go through?

I'll be looking forward for your replies!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze stopped working and Fitbit offered me a 25% discount on a new one.  Thanks but no thanks.

Should have gone Apple.  It's no wonder the Blaze was discontinued.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It will just not go through.

Hi Alejandra,

my Blaze will not sync despite trying everything suggested. Can you escalate this to the support team/

thanks,

Robert

Moderator edit: Merged replies

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @Adfernz @1FB!

@Adfernz, I'm sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with the options provided by our Support Team. Unfortunately, there's not much else I can offer from my end. If you'd like to take advantage of the discount, feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to help you out!

@1FB, I just checked with our Support Team and it seems they're helping you out with this. If you need further assistance, let me know. I'll be happy to give you a hand!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

The support team member was polite but could not offer any further assistance. As my less than two year old Blaze is no longer covered by one year warranty, I was offered a 25% percent coupon towards purchase of new Fitbit device (of course discount does not apply to tax & shipping). I thought I heard the support tech say that the Versa & Ionic were 40%, but he was a little difficult to understand. I asked for clarification when I replied to the e-mail; 4.5 hours later and no response yet.When I clicked the link regarding the coupon,I was sent to a page where the discounted price of the devices are.... the same as I can find at Target or Best Buy. Is this 25% coupon applied to sale price or the original price? For example, would the Versa be $149.99 or $112.49? It really isn’t much of a consolation if I’m getting charged the same price as any retailer.

Further, I received an unrelated promotional offer via alternate e-mail advertising devices for the same sale prices with free shipping for orders over $50.

So, can you answer my question regarding how much I would pay for a standard Versa with this 25% coupon?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit knew they had issues with the Blaze or they wouldn’t have discontinued them. Offering us a 25% discount to buy another Fitbit is a joke.

Adfernz
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @1FB @Adfernz, thanks for visiting the Fitbit Community.

@1FB Please be aware the response time frame for email support is from 1-2 days. I noticed Customer Support sent you detailed information regarding the discount offered to you. Our team is constantly working to improve the Fitbit experience and appreciate all the feedback from the users.

If you have any question, please contact us back.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I never received nor do I want any information regarding a discount on
Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Vawarner918, thank you for your response. We appreciate your feedback regarding the discount, since it helps us to keep improving our service. 

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. 

Lucia | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Hat dir dieser Post geholfen? Bezeichne ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got the same problem I have to turn Fitbit blaze off and turn it back on and Re synchronise bit of a pain thinking about looking for something else

Best Answer
0 Votes