Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth not syncing with strava

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there can anyone help me . My blaze will not syncing with Strava or running hero's. 

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @SunsetRunner. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

If you're having problems with info syncing from/to Strava, you could try to remove and add Strava back to Fitbit. For this, you can go to your online dashboard and then click on the gear icon at the top right corner.

From here, look for the Applications section on the column that is on the left side. Here, look for Strava, click on the Remove Access button and then go to Strava to link Fitbit again.

Try that out and let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
24 REPLIES 24

If you're having problems with info syncing from/to Strava, you could try to remove and add Strava back to Fitbit. For this, you can go to your online dashboard and then click on the gear icon at the top right corner.

From here, look for the Applications section on the column that is on the left side. Here, look for Strava, click on the Remove Access button and then go to Strava to link Fitbit again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn’t work, still no data transferred. 

Best Answer

I have the same issue and your solution is not resolving it.

I revoked access then linked fitbit app again. I still get connecting to phone, then red (not connected to bluetooth) sign and check fit bit app message. I have an iphone 6 Plus and bluetooth is on. 

Please advise. 

Allison 

Best Answer

I have the same issue and your solution is not resolving it.

I revoked access then linked fit bit app again. I still get connecting to phone, then red (not connected to blue tooth) sign and check fit bit app message. I have an i phone 6 Plus and blue tooth is on. 

Please advise. 

@ferdinand Fitbit wrote:

Allison 

Best Answer

Hi!

Doesn’t work..

Best Answer

Hey @Desetine, welcome to the Forums!

I am sorry to hear that your Fitbit account isn't syncing with your Strava account. If the issue persists after you followed the instructions provided in this post and your tracker is syncing properly, I recommend contacting directly Strava support.

Catch you later. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this exact same problem. None of the runs I log on fitbit, appear on my strava account, which makes a nonsense of having strava as an embedded app! What would be good is you could actually peak to somebody instead oa playing message tennis with a keyboard. I gave up an apple watch to get the fitbit versa, and quite honestly, it is worse than useless if I cant sync to strava

Best Answer

Any luck? I’m having the same problem with my last two runs. 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @LeosDryGoods @RURALRUNNING. good to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

Did you try my suggestions above? If you did and it is still not working, I'd recommend checking with Strava Support dept as we're not aware of any ongoing issue on Fitbit's end, so you could check with them to see if they can help you with this.

If you need anything else, let me know!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fixed problem.
One-off export from fitbit and import to Strava.
Since then everything goes automatically ...

Best Answer
0 Votes

WHat does that mean and what did you do? 

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good morning!

Through the Fitbit website I have carried out an export of my session.
Then I imported it through the Strava website.
Since this manual implementation, it automatically goes back between Fitbit-Strava.

Tine
Best Answer

Wow, that's great to hear! Thanks a lot for sharing that with us @Desetine!

@LeosDryGoods, hope you find this helpful!

Best Answer
None. Now it’s worse MyFitnessPal is not syncing either. No steps, no
exercise, no mileage.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @allfoster4.

If you are now experiencing issues with MFP, I recommend taking a look at this post and follow the instructions provide there.

Let me know how it goes. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

have you figured this out yet? i cannot get any of my runs to connect w/ strava either! So very frustrating to have the Strava App on the watch and not be able to use it! i have tried every solution here and nothing is helping. 

Best Answer
I have done a manual export from Fitbit.
I then imported these in Strava.
Occasionally I notice that you first have to synchronize the app of Fitbit.
Then it takes about 5 to 10 minutes and then I get the message that it has been dubbed with Strava.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I use to like my fitbit versa when it synced to strava. Some time in Ausust that stopped working and have tried ALL these troibleshoots and it wont sync anymore. Terrible. 

Best Answer

Soneone fix and tell us when and how to fix 

Best Answer