Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock Faces Information Post

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone! Screenshot 2016-03-04 10.25.25.png

Now that Blaze is finding its way into the hand of our users, we thought we'd provide a bit more information regarding clock faces, and how you can interact with your Blaze in different ways! Here's the run down of the four default clock faces: 

Original: 

The time is shown in analog format using an hour-hand and minute-hand. Those dots that go around the circumference of the watch area indicate minutes of the hour. The step icon at the top of the screen is the primary statistic, which is displayed in the progress dial as well (the circle surrounding the clock). The icon at the bottom of the clock is your stat cycle, where you can tap the display to cycle through all of your primary stats for the day as well. 

Flare:

Flare consists of 3 main elements: time, date, and activity level. The Flare on the outside will follow the current minutes to the hour while also displaying the activity for the hour. The more you move in the hour, the further out the Flare will extent. Click here for more details.

Zone

This clock shows the time over a color-changing background that corresponds to your heart rate. The HR Stat, HR zone and date can be toggled with this clock face, meaning you can cycle through and see what you want to see.

Pop

With Pop, your clock-face will consist of 4 main elements: time, steps, HR, and calories. While your heart rate icon on this screen does not indicate HR zone (the HR circle is always full), both the steps and calories statistic will update to be reflective of your step/calorie burn goal for the day!

We hope this helps. As always, questions and feedback are welcome and appreciated. If you'd like to see new clock faces (or changes to existing ones), please add your vote/comments to this Feature Request with specific changes you'd like to see.

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer
481 REPLIES 481

@SunsetRunner It'll stay on whichever statistic you prefer! I use date so I can have date/time on my wrist!

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer

@IW1206MT wrote:

Regarding the original clock face / stat cycle feature-  If you leave this on a particular stat... for instance HR.... will it stay there? Or does it revert back to a primary stat upon each view?

It stays on whichever one you left it one.  I prefer steps only, so each time I lift my arm it shows steps on the bottom......but it will show whichever one you left it on the previous time you used it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
How do i still see the clock tick marks on the original face as I get more steps? It makes it difficult to tell time
Best Answer
@Mulvaney unfortunately you can't, that's the design of the clock face.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Is there any way HR will be implemented on the Flare clock face? Right now it's the only one that doesn't have it and is the main reason why I don't use it.
Thanks!
Best Answer

@KgR8 wrote:
Is there any way HR will be implemented on the Flare clock face? Right now it's the only one that doesn't have it and is the main reason why I don't use it.
Thanks!

The Pop does not have it either, but I know you can get there with 2 taps to see your HR.  I with the Flare had a simple custom stat like the "original" where you choose what is below the time, because that is my favorite looking one......but I don't use it becasue of the lack of stats on there.

Best Answer
Hmm still a similar issue but I would use it if I count get the HR on it.
How did you adjust yours to get it so? Thanks so much!
Best Answer
0 Votes
This anoyse me too.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry to use a "reply" to your comment for airing my eight cents, but I cannot figure out how to put a brand-new comment in this topic?  I have to say that this website is certainly one of the most annoying websites I've ever encountered!  I cannot do anything twice in a row without just clicking aimlessly until I accidentally find what I want.  Then add that I cannot even find a comment box is, well, to say the least, is giving me MORE than a "BIT" of a major-sized "FIT"!  How do I write a comment?  WHERE do I write a comment?  I thought I saw the comment box, but then I had to log in, and have been unable to find where to make a comment ever since!  I know also, that SOMEWHERE I saw a comment from a FITBIT person who said that that someone should write their idea to some suggestion group, but I cannot remember the exact name, or I might be able to find it in the Q box.  It's not under "suggestions"....

Sorry for my [female dog] complaints after your comment.

MMM

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's military type or 24hr.  Isn't there an option in your website account to show the different time?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I change from the default to flare? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sshortcake4 wrote:

How do I change from the default to flare? 

Below is the screen shot of the product manual explaining the change.  Just remember, once you pick Flare it will need to sync, and it does take a little longer than a normal sync so be patient.  After 30 seconds or so teh fitbit logo will appear on your Blaze and once finished it vibrates and shows a checkmark indicating completion.  

2016-03-18_10-46-57.png

Best Answer

Hey emerson,

Personally I needed a clock face with digital time, date and activity level/hour.  But also, If in flare you can add steps upon tapping it will be a really great additiion. Also, the website promises a "variety of faces to choose from", well the variety remains only 4 in number and there is a clock face in the advertisement which is no where to be found "argyl clock face".

I personally like fit bit blaze, inspite of couple of people disliking/returning it, I will be supporting the device. It will be really good if you can improve over these clock faces as it will give you a really better edge over other existing peer tracking devices. Also, it will help boosting up sales for Fit bit blaze.

Regards,

Shashank

Best Answer

Hey emerson,

Personally I needed a clock face with digital time, date and activity level/hour.  But also, If in flare you can add steps upon tapping it will be a really great additiion. Also, the website promises a "variety of faces to choose from", well the variety remains only 4 in number and there is a clock face in the advertisement which is no where to be found "argyl clock face".

I personally like fit bit blaze, inspite of couple of people disliking/returning it, I will be supporting the device. It will be really good if you can improve over these clock faces as it will give you a really better edge over other existing peer tracking devices. Also, it will help boosting up sales for Fit bit blaze.

Regards,

Shashank

Best Answer
I think the Pop, and face is good if they would not cup off the time
numbers, and add the date at the bottom. I like the colors but with no date
it falls short of other smart devices.
Best Answer

I like the zone clock face the best, but would like to change what is shown when I tap the face.  Something along the lines of HR and Steps, side by side.  An option to personalize which two elements are shown would be great, as distance, instead of steps would be more valuable to some people, or floors, calories, active minutes, etc. 

Best Answer

@HarleyRob66 wrote:
I think the Pop, and face is good if they would not cup off the time
numbers, and add the date at the bottom. I like the colors but with no date
it falls short of other smart devices.

But it is not a smart device, it is a fitness tracker that is nicer than other fitness trackers out there.  I think people keep unfairly comparing it to smart watches like Apple when it is apples (pun intended) and oranges.

Best Answer
Then again most smart watches for short on exercise tracking
Best Answer
I received my blaze a few hours ago and so far I am really enjoying it.

I do hope Fitbit continues to work on the clock faces.

I really like being able to choose what stat always shows on the original face. This NEEDS to be an added feature for each face. Flare would be my pick if I could change the date to HR... I prefer a digital clock and the ability to see HR without hitting a button.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It was created to compete with Apple, don't fool yourself. Apple and
Android are close to taking away the tracker arena. If the smart watch does
what the tracker does then why would you stay with one?
Best Answer
0 Votes