Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock Faces Information Post

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone! Screenshot 2016-03-04 10.25.25.png

Now that Blaze is finding its way into the hand of our users, we thought we'd provide a bit more information regarding clock faces, and how you can interact with your Blaze in different ways! Here's the run down of the four default clock faces: 

Original: 

The time is shown in analog format using an hour-hand and minute-hand. Those dots that go around the circumference of the watch area indicate minutes of the hour. The step icon at the top of the screen is the primary statistic, which is displayed in the progress dial as well (the circle surrounding the clock). The icon at the bottom of the clock is your stat cycle, where you can tap the display to cycle through all of your primary stats for the day as well. 

Flare:

Flare consists of 3 main elements: time, date, and activity level. The Flare on the outside will follow the current minutes to the hour while also displaying the activity for the hour. The more you move in the hour, the further out the Flare will extent. Click here for more details.

Zone

This clock shows the time over a color-changing background that corresponds to your heart rate. The HR Stat, HR zone and date can be toggled with this clock face, meaning you can cycle through and see what you want to see.

Pop

With Pop, your clock-face will consist of 4 main elements: time, steps, HR, and calories. While your heart rate icon on this screen does not indicate HR zone (the HR circle is always full), both the steps and calories statistic will update to be reflective of your step/calorie burn goal for the day!

We hope this helps. As always, questions and feedback are welcome and appreciated. If you'd like to see new clock faces (or changes to existing ones), please add your vote/comments to this Feature Request with specific changes you'd like to see.

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer
481 REPLIES 481
Can you change to 24h clock?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh please @FloraS if you're not going to read anywhere else, at least look at the previous page of this thread. 😉 Change to 24hrs in your settings.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Guys I made up a post with the most requested features for the blaze, go check it out and eventually vote it so maybe they're gonna listen to us 🙂 https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Fitbit-Blaze-most-expected-features/idi-p/1294590#M...
Best Answer
So moderator any update on future watch face choices?
Best Answer

It probably would be a good idea to scroll to the bottom of this page, click help, now click three pretty picture of the Blaze. On this page you can review the Blaze101 again, download your user manual, our just use the interactive help guide.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I would really like to see a face that is a solid black or darker color with the analog. And would also like the second hand to be available. I need the second hand for work and would love for that to be available so I don't have to wear a different watch.
Best Answer

Quartz-Wall-Clock.jpg

I am hoping Fitbit will create a clock face identical to the one shown above.

Best Answer

@EmersonFitbit I noticed that you all changed the clock face on your advertisement.

Does this mean that there are no further plans to provide the first advertised clock face?changed blaze clock face.jpg

Still really hoping for what FitBit originally advertised!!

fitbit blaze.png

Best Answer

I just got off a chat about the same thing!  It's "supposed" to be that way.  REALLY??

Best Answer
0 Votes

@PJ007 wrote:

I just got off a chat about the same thing!  It's "supposed" to be that way.  REALLY??

Should I assume your you're referring to the Pop Face, if so see this thread that is about the Pop Face.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@audreykwunder The site was updated to reflect currently available clock faces. I don't have any information as far as new clock faces go, but definitely vote for the Feature Request if you haven't already!

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
I love my Fitbit blaze but I want to know if Fitbit was coming out with new clock faces any time soon?
Best Answer

@Monkeypo wrote:
I love my Fitbit blaze but I want to know if Fitbit was coming out with new clock faces any time soon?

I really like my Blaze too, simple fitness watch and battery last for 4-5 days but I could not wait for the answer to add more easier to read clock faces in the sun, stronger vibrate. Fill in request form on the web, does not mean the requests are accepted. This watch is not cheap $200. Sorry, I have to return it before my return policy expired and get an apple watch. Although, apple watch fitness tracking is not as good as Blaze, as far as I know.

Best Answer
THIS is a clock face.
* It has a legible analog face.
* It has a digital readout for those too young to know how to read an
analog clock face.
* It is high contrast.
* It has a date on it that is large enough to read without my getting my
reading glasses. And BTW, when l'm conducting 95% of my activities, l'm
more likely to want to know the date than my pulse (WHICH l have found
increases rapidly while l wait, and wait, and wait to have it finally tell
me the **ahem**ed date)!!!
--> Oh. And this is your competition's watch.
Don't you think you could do one even better than this? I could. But
then, l am a commercial designer. Maybe you should hire a professional
designer instead of cutting corners using your nephew who got a B in high
school art class.
Best Answer

We should have clock faces that show more than just the time.

Information to show while showing the time:

TIME

HEART RATE

STEPS

WEATHER

etc...

and options to add or remove other details to show on the time screen

We should have a basic digital clock with a black black ground (Zone) face with black background and icons with each stat (ie, Time, HR, Steps, Weather)

Thanks.

Best Answer
@AndrewFitbit: @audreykwunder The site was updated to reflect currently available clock faces.

I wonder why? Did someone determine those unavailable faces were a bit misleading??
Best Answer
The watch is an elegant design and deserves an elegant face. Having color changing faces is great (as an option) but if you are wearing this with business attire or suits, it tends to give a less professional look.
Hopefully we can get this time face upgrade soon. It's a simple design that integrates time and valuable stats for a quick glance.
Best Answer

I need help. I just bought my Blaze yesterday and can not figure out how to change the clock faces.

Yes I know you select the one you want, then you have to sync it. But I can't find any where on any page that lets me select sync. Ther is no button to press , no "Done" or "OK" or "Selected" or "Finished."

I went back to the store but they said you just have to go pack to the last page, but they are doing it on their phone, I don't have a phone so i am doing this on an iMac desktop computer. How can I cange the colck faces I would like to select the "Zone." I have selected it but it never shows up on the watch? I have read pages and pages of the bolg, clicked on every link in all the website pages how do I do this?Please help.

Thanks.

Best Answer

How do you synch the tracker? I don't see any tracker anywhere. There is no button to click no word like "Done" or Finished oe even "Synch" that I can find even on the dashboard. What am I missing?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Once you've installed it on your computer (not familiar w/ Mac only PC) in the bottom right hand corner where there is usually the time stamp & small icons, you open that window, click on the Fit Bit icon & it will open & give you the choice to "sync now!"

Best Answer
0 Votes