Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock Faces Information Post

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone! Screenshot 2016-03-04 10.25.25.png

Now that Blaze is finding its way into the hand of our users, we thought we'd provide a bit more information regarding clock faces, and how you can interact with your Blaze in different ways! Here's the run down of the four default clock faces: 

Original: 

The time is shown in analog format using an hour-hand and minute-hand. Those dots that go around the circumference of the watch area indicate minutes of the hour. The step icon at the top of the screen is the primary statistic, which is displayed in the progress dial as well (the circle surrounding the clock). The icon at the bottom of the clock is your stat cycle, where you can tap the display to cycle through all of your primary stats for the day as well. 

Flare:

Flare consists of 3 main elements: time, date, and activity level. The Flare on the outside will follow the current minutes to the hour while also displaying the activity for the hour. The more you move in the hour, the further out the Flare will extent. Click here for more details.

Zone

This clock shows the time over a color-changing background that corresponds to your heart rate. The HR Stat, HR zone and date can be toggled with this clock face, meaning you can cycle through and see what you want to see.

Pop

With Pop, your clock-face will consist of 4 main elements: time, steps, HR, and calories. While your heart rate icon on this screen does not indicate HR zone (the HR circle is always full), both the steps and calories statistic will update to be reflective of your step/calorie burn goal for the day!

We hope this helps. As always, questions and feedback are welcome and appreciated. If you'd like to see new clock faces (or changes to existing ones), please add your vote/comments to this Feature Request with specific changes you'd like to see.

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer
481 REPLIES 481

After a update yesterday my first screen with clock and date dissapeared on my fitbit blaze. Can anybody tell my how to get this screen back? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@engeltjexl, Have you tried restarting your blaze? Hold down the button on the left hand side and the lower right hand side until the logo appears and then let go. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I did but it doesn't help! Thanks for youre response!

Verstuurd vanaf de iPad van Linda van Engelen
Best Answer
0 Votes

Through your app or the Web, go to your Blaze settings, change the clock and Sync.. No change it to what you wantnitbto be. What happen was that the clock did not get loaded onto the Blaze correctly,  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi. thanks for your support. The problem is solved. I had also disconnect
my wifi and wit 4G the synchronisation works.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just bought my Blaze and I know that I am going to like the fitness features of this watch. However I must say I am really dissapointed with the watch faces. There really isn't a single one I like. I want a first glance that tells me the time, date and my steps. I don't want to  have to scroll through my watch every time I want to check my step count. Can we please come up with a detailed face with more information on a single glance. You could even put it in the form of a chronograph which would look amazing. This needs work. 

Thanks,

Joshua

Best Answer

Is there a clock face option that shows seconds? I wear my fitbit while working in the hospital, and I need a seconds option for my assessments. I don't want to have to wear another watch just for that. If this isn't an option, I think it would be a great addition to the watch faces.

Best Answer

Can we have an option to design our own watch face? I think that would be awesome. Like choose whether we want digital or analog, color of the background, which features to add, etc... It'll allow everyone to be happy and it'll be like the Moto360 in terms of customizability. 

Best Answer
There is a timer/stop watch section. It is the 3 Rd or 4th panel to the
right.
Best Answer

More watch faces, please!  Having just a few data fields at any one time is just painful.  The bare minimum for a "watch" is the time and date, and only 2 of 4 watch faces actually meet that minimal criteria.  Look at Garmin or Apple smart watches.  Customizible or user submitted faces.  That is the way to go.  Having Time, Date, steps, HR, and battery all shown at the same time is a no-brainer.  I don't want a "stylish" watch face.  I want a watch face that tells me information.  Let the case and band be the "stylish" elements.

Best Answer

Has everyone voted?

Best Answer

Of course @Rich_Laue Heart

votes

Best Answer
0 Votes
Why is there no military time option for the Blaze? That should be a quick enhancement as other fitbit products have it.
Best Answer

@HukkFox wrote:
Why is there no military time option for the Blaze? That should be a quick enhancement as other fitbit products have it.

There is, you can change it from your app, from 12h to 24 h format in your settings section.

Best Answer
Having just purchased the Blaze I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks the faces are a bit of a let down. The 4 watch faces are OK but not great; and do not cater for all tastes. My Samsung S2 has 100s of different faces to chose from ..... a basic digital face and basic analogue face are a must, so are options to show HR or other options e.g. steps, calories (or all). Different colour face backgrounds are also needed.
Best Answer

I was a little concerned reading the criticisms of the watch faces but I have to say that Zone ticks all the right boxes for me. Clear time and date and when I'm in the office a nice subtle dark blue background. That said I'm looking forward to seeing what gets added in the future.

Best Answer

"There is, you can change it from your app, from 12h to 24 h format in your settings section."

I can't find it! Where exaclty is?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sonjacm @HukkFox Go to your profile settings on the Fitbit.com dashboard, scroll all the way down, and change "Clock" from 12 hour to 24 hour. Save the changes and sync your tracker. Robot Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer

@AndrewFitbit got it! And done!!

Thank you very much!!Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
@hawkyou well isn't that just terrible now
Best Answer
0 Votes