Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock Faces Information Post

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone! Screenshot 2016-03-04 10.25.25.png

Now that Blaze is finding its way into the hand of our users, we thought we'd provide a bit more information regarding clock faces, and how you can interact with your Blaze in different ways! Here's the run down of the four default clock faces: 

Original: 

The time is shown in analog format using an hour-hand and minute-hand. Those dots that go around the circumference of the watch area indicate minutes of the hour. The step icon at the top of the screen is the primary statistic, which is displayed in the progress dial as well (the circle surrounding the clock). The icon at the bottom of the clock is your stat cycle, where you can tap the display to cycle through all of your primary stats for the day as well. 

Flare:

Flare consists of 3 main elements: time, date, and activity level. The Flare on the outside will follow the current minutes to the hour while also displaying the activity for the hour. The more you move in the hour, the further out the Flare will extent. Click here for more details.

Zone

This clock shows the time over a color-changing background that corresponds to your heart rate. The HR Stat, HR zone and date can be toggled with this clock face, meaning you can cycle through and see what you want to see.

Pop

With Pop, your clock-face will consist of 4 main elements: time, steps, HR, and calories. While your heart rate icon on this screen does not indicate HR zone (the HR circle is always full), both the steps and calories statistic will update to be reflective of your step/calorie burn goal for the day!

We hope this helps. As always, questions and feedback are welcome and appreciated. If you'd like to see new clock faces (or changes to existing ones), please add your vote/comments to this Feature Request with specific changes you'd like to see.

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer
481 REPLIES 481
There are no directions on how to change to a different clock face!
Best Answer
0 Votes

This doesn't help, I can't even change my clock face from the original, which is not the one I want!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Open the app
Tap on the device
Tap on change clock face (or something like that)

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Scroll to the bottom of the page, click or tap on Help. Now tap on the pretty picture of your tracker, this will bring up a searchable interactive help manual.  Or you can download a PDF User Manual or navigate to the Blaze101,  both of which have directions on changing  faces. Both the manual and the Blaze101 have good info for the user, and availability from the help in the app as Blaze Help and the Blaze get start guide.

The clock face can also be changed through your device settings on the web, from the dashboard click the settings gear, then your tracker.

Dont forget to sync after making any changes to your settings.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Can't seem to find where I can set any of these four clock faces to military time. Is it possible?
Best Answer
0 Votes
@Audiophile_Girl you can change it to 24hr format from within your settings in the app/web dashboard. Click on the cog, top right
Best Answer

When viewing the forums on a computer, and clicking the gear icon it goes to the forum settings instead. Make certain the main dashboard is being opened & then click the gear icon to go to the settings..

From the forums (computer), click 'Dashboard' at the top to go back to the main dashboard.. Cat Embarassed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, thanks for sharing this information about the Blaze watchface.  I'm a big FitBit fan with experience trying out multiple fitness trackers. I just upgraded from the Charge HR to the Blaze and overall I'm loving it! I would like to give some feedback about the watch face designs.

I love the look of all of them, and I really like being able to choose between watchfaces and between analog or digital displays. I've been disappointed that there isn't a single watchface that allows you to display your in-the-moment stats AND the date. I think the screen that you see when you swipe left ("Today" with the list of stats) could and should be eliminated by making each of these watch faces capable of toggling through all the important stats (time, date, steps, heart rate, and calories) right on one screen. It seems like it would not take much to incoporate that funcionality into every one of these watch faces.

ORIGINAL: The original is the only screen that allows me to see my steps, calorie, heart rate, the time, and the date. The look of the display is very boring. And I don't like analog watches without numbers on the display, so for me this watchface doesn't work.  It could be improved with a more interesting/engaging design and by having numbers on the watchface. 

POP: My favorite screen by far.  Love the colors, the large numbers, bold font, minimialistic feel. My favorite feature is being able to easily toggle through steps, heart rate, and calories right from the home screen with a simple double tap. But it's missing the date. I used to use my iPhone for the time and date. Now that i use my Blaze to see the time, I've looked at my Blaze repeatedly, instinctively looking for the date, and been disappointed that it isn't there. PLEASE add the date to this screen! Even as an item I have to toggle to reach would be great. 

ZONE: I'm not as excited about the look of this one. I like being able to toggle between heart rate and date, but why can't I see steps, floors, or calories? 

Flare: This watch face is very pretty, but functionally not good for much. I like that it shows the date, but why can't the same spot for the date also toggle between steps, heart rate, and calories instead of requiring us to go to another screen? 

Best Answer

Please have more faces to choose from...I prefer one with the time in the format that it is in for Zone, the day & date, & current HR.  The reason that I purchased this was to monitor heart rate and when I can't see the HR w/o hitting certain buttons, it is defeating the purpose!!  Thank you!!

Best Answer

I agree, it says that if you turn your wrist toward you, it will turn on and it doesn't!! 

I also agree that taping the watch face should wake it up and we should be able to have settings for what shows up!!!

Best Answer

Stupid question.  How exactly do you change the clock face?

Best Answer
0 Votes
In settings, scroll past the silent alarms, etc., and you'll get to the bottom and see them!
 Then, it won't change until it syncs.
Best Answer
0 Votes

We need to have a screen that has time, date, heart rate and steps, or any combination of 4 that people want.  It has such a large screen, but it is not used well. It seems the most we can get is 2 pieces of information at one glance.  We have room for at least 4.  The huge gaps on the top and the boyyom of the clock face are dust collectors and make the whole watch face much bigger than it needs to be.

Best Answer
Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes
It is on the website under your settings for your device.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I like Pop but the time numbers are too big...Id prefer a more traditional option of this. My ideal would be a digital version of Original. I want to be able to see time and steps without scrolling. I do like the idea of some display of time, date, and key stat (like the Samsung example someone posted here). I also want to be able to tap/cycle through stats on the clock face screen. Maybe it's supposed to. I can get it to work on Pop but the taps don't always register on different screens so I'm not sure what to do yet.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I would like to see Zone style with 3 icons to tap/cycle like Pop does.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I want to completely replace my watch with the Blaze and would like to ask if the day can be an option for a future clock face?

Would like to see:

day as in MON, TUE, etc

Date as in MAR 31

and time all on one face.

Maybe remove those two feet at the top of the original clock face and replace them with what day it is would help.

Otherwise, I love the Blaze and just bought a second one for the wife.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@StreetWalker  Please go vote for them in the features request forum. There are several there

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels%2Clocation&location=idea...

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
Zone face has time, day of week, month and date all displayed at once.
Best Answer
0 Votes