Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock face won't work

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried to change my clock face and now I get only an error message and the screen is locked to this message. "Clock Error"  go to the Fitbit mobile app and choose another clock face. Did that on PC and phone. Nothing worked. Help!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to have you here @Sooz67! I would like you to restart your tracker and try the syncing troubleshoot

Additionally, after your Blaze has been successfully synced try the procedure posted above by @wmchapman

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Change to a "different" clock face, force sync, then change back to the one you want and force sync.

This should clear it up @Sooz67

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I think there's something more going wrong here. My phone can't locate my fit bit in order to refresh. And it is not tracking anything anymore. No steps.

Thank you for trying.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @Sooz67! I would like you to restart your tracker and try the syncing troubleshoot

Additionally, after your Blaze has been successfully synced try the procedure posted above by @wmchapman

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! Solved the tracking issue but my clock face is still gone. Only the error message us displayed. Grrr 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the details provided @Sooz67! I've shared your post with Customer Support, they should reply to you within the following days. 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes