Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Clock Faces

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am looking at the different clock faces trying to figure out what they all do. I know the original one is an analog clock and shows progress in a circle. I also know you can tap the date/HR etc.. to change it. 

Pop is digital and shows different things when you tape the circles above the time.

What does the zone clock face do? It is always just blue and green and doesn't change. Is there anyway to make it show steps/etc...

What does the Flare clock face do? I noticed the rings around the outside grow. How do you make them grow? Is there anyway to have it show steps/HR/ etc...

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

Would love to know when you get the guide done, just what I'm looking for

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm new to Fitbit Blaze, how do you change your clock face?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@L_StayFit6446 do you sync through a phone or Pc?

With a phone the on the tracker, tap the tracker again.  Scroll down to click faces. 

On Fitbit.com click the hear in the top right,  them the tracker,  scroll down to clock  faces.

Since you are new, have you downloaded your manual yet?  On the bottom of this page you will see the word help,  tap this,  then tap the picture of your tracker.  Here is the Fitbit help guide, a link to you manual can be found on this page.  Want some info, like what is active minutes, simply rupee active minutes into the search bar found on ti page.  

Soon you could be a fitbit wizard, amd your friends will be asking you for help

Best Answer
0 Votes
You can do it under the app on the phone. On the move so can't get to
specific with the details look for the blaze symbol top left-hand corner of
the main screen for the Fitbit app
--
Please excuse the brevity and spelling as this email is sent via mobile.
Thank you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Good information here, but will they be getting new faces anytime soon? I am in my 50s and vision is getting harder with the small type.  It there are only a couple faces that I can actually read without "readers" on.  Would LOVE a simple black / white face with date and steps......anything happening?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you use the Flare clock face on your Fitbit Blaze™ or Fitbit Surge™, you will notice spokes radiating in a circular motion around the clock.

User-added image
Each spoke represents your activity level for that minute during the current hour. The longer the spoke, the more active you were during that minute.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey is t there an app to download different clock faces for the blaze?

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is in your Fitbit app.
When you open your Fitbit app, click on the blaze icon at the top right
hand corner.
The screen will list all the devices that you have. Click again on the
blaze icon.
There should be 3 catagories. 1) Sync. 2) General, 3) Help.
To change clock faces should be in general. Click on which one you like and
it should change on the next synch.
Also, bonus tip: I often click on that "synch now" button when I am just
impatient for the scheduled synch throughout the day. It is also a good way
to make sure the GPS on your phone connects faster when you want to start
exercises requiring GPS tracking.
It is also a good idea to click "always" connected" on so that it will
synch throughout the day.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks

I think my app hadn't been update at that point, it was a while ago so I
can't recall why I posted it now.
Best Answer
0 Votes

maybe it was just getting darker because he was getting more relaxed and his heart rate was coming down?

Best Answer
0 Votes