Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excess Calendar Notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey all,

We're aware of the issue with excess calendar notifications being sent to Blaze. Our team is working on a fix, so please be patient! Thanks to everyone that reported this.

I'll update the thread when I have more information. 🙂

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
121 REPLIES 121
I turned off all my calendar notifications to the fitbit that's the only way I was able to figure it out.

Helen
Best Answer
I have had a couple of extra reminders on a couple of appointments, but nothing like what was going on before so something has improved.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is true for my fitbit alta too, not just the blaze. Just wanted to let you know. 🙂 

Best Answer
I ended up using someone's suggestion and changed the notification option on the app. That worked!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

One year later and still no fix? I turned off calendar but needed to add outlook to other notifications which also includes calendar.  Reminders come every minute!!! Not very good customer service

Best Answer

I have not had this issue for a while now.. have you updated the software on your phone and on the Fitbit? Since there "fix" I only have had it happen once and that was months ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes
This stopped happening for me months ago, on my Blaze.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Still happening on mine and I am on the current version

--
Frank Horwitz
206-395-6611
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, software is up to date. I am on android, Samsung 7.  I need to go into calendar and edit reminder to none. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What was the option on the app that you changed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am getting the same calendar notification all day, syncing to my Google Calendar.  I want it to stop, but cannot figure out the fix.  Was there ever anything resolved from this 2016 post, Andrew (Moderator) said he would post a fix, but I don't see the answer.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi -- wiondering if there is any update on this ... notification of events over and over and over to my fitbit are making me crazy!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there everyone! Great to see new faces in the Forums!

For those of you who are still having problems with this, there is another thing you could try. Go to your bluetooth settings on your phone. In the connected devices, tap on the Blaze. Then hit the option that says "Forget this device".

After this, go to the Fitbit app and tap on the icon of your Blaze at the top of the screen. Here go to the Notifications section and enable the notifications again and see how it goes from there.

Let me know if you need more help with this.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

It would appear that this has never been resolved. I regularly get my calendar notifications 4-5 times even after I've cleared them from my Blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not just on the Blaze, the Charge 2 has the same issue!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did this ever get figured out?  I'm having the same issue a year later with the Ionic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No. I finally just turned off the email notifications.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I finally just bought another watch.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bought a new ionic, fully updated yesterday (3/19) and same issue.  The calendar notifications are extremely annoying and if you rely on your watch for this it is a huge disappointment because it is happening across many fitbit products.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Umm ... still waiting??

Best Answer
0 Votes