Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Notifications for Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

More notifications are here!

You can now receive notifications from email and other apps on your Blaze! Common emojis are also supported. Please keep in mind that you will need to have the latest Fitbit app version as well as the latest Blaze firmware update (17.8.301.7).

Using Notifications:

When you receive a notification, your Fitbit Blaze vibrates. Depending on the type of notification and your mobile device's operating system, the following information may appear on your screen:

• Phone call—Caller's name, if in the contacts list on your mobile device, or phone number.
  • Text message—Sender's name (if in your phone's contacts) or phone number, and the contents of the text message.
  • Calendar event—Name, location, and time of the event.
  • Email—Sender’s name, subject, and contents of the message.
  • App notification—App name and contents of the message. App-specific icons may also be displayed.

Keep in mind your tracker can only display notifications from third-party apps if you already receive notifications from these apps on your paired iOS or Android mobile device. Make sure notifications are turned on for these apps in your mobile device's settings, and in your Blaze's device settings.

app_notifications.jpg

notifications.jpg

You can see all your notifications by swiping up from the home screen. You'll see previous calls, texts, calendar, email, and app notifications as well. You may delete these notifications either individually by swiping right, or all at once by scrolling down and tapping "Clear All" on the display.

For detailed information and setup instructions, check out our help page about notifications.

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
144 REPLIES 144

Is this still a feature? I can't seem to find it in the settings

Best Answer

What phone do you have @Adambauer2468 this feature has been on my Android since or shortly after the release of the Blaze. 

Best Answer

@Adambauer2468

In the app under 'general settings' you should find 'reminders to move' ...you can choose the start & stop times, and the days of the week that you'd like to be reminded. 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

My Redmi Note 5 , though notified as not compatible with blaze, was sending communications to the watch. It has stopped now. Could it be because of any version updates by watch / phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I am receiving any approval notification but cant approve anything from my blaze, like a approval popup from Microsoft authenticatior or popup from yahoo mail to approve the login, i am receiving the pop up but can not approve from my watch  

Best Answer
0 Votes