Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Blaze Heart Rate Monitor not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My heart Rate monitor simply stopped working, I cleaned it and changed it to the other arm, still no results...

Best Answer
275 REPLIES 275

I have done all the recommendations with Fitbit customer support. They are sending me a new watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. That worked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks sounds like mine might just not work anymore not sure if Fitbit can help with that

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree with you. I am in the same boat. I really enjoyed my Blaze for the year that it worked. However seeing many in the same predicament makes me want to abandon the brand. I understand it would be costly for Fitbit to replace out of warranty products but with so many users having the same issue and not trying to make it right is not a good look by Fitbit.

Best Answer

My heart rate monitor just stoppped working tried all the reboots ect nothing also battery is lasting a day! Fit bit got back to me once! To say what to try! It started to work by its self again then went of again. I've emailed several times and have heard nothing back from fit bit. Not impressed at all. 

Best Answer

That’s unfortunate. Yea I don’t feel like I was taken care of by Fitbit. Probably switching to garmin. 

Best Answer

Mine is officially not reading anymore either. Green light is on, app is set to HR Monitor as on, eyc

Mine had been sporadic on/off, but after having it work for almost an entire day it hasn't been reading anything.

As much as I loved the blaze, 2 units in a little over a year is kind of ridiculous

Best Answer
Yeh they have finally got back to me offered replace or 50% off new model! But as this second time it's got to about year they give up, not wasting any more money, so take the replacement. Think I'll change from Fitbit in the future, it's good they do replace butvits just frustrating that happens all the time.
Hopefully you get replacement too.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Same problem.  No lights, no heart rate.  Support is offering 25% discount.  Really not interested.

Best Answer
My lights were still flashing? Battery dying soon after charging ! Offered a replacement now or 50% off think was just in the warranty! Just got a replacement not going to spend any more money with fit bit.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

25% off discount on select products which brings it down to retail price! 

Yeah...no thanks. I can get a replacement Blaze for $159...that's literally walk into any store price

The Blaze was a carry over from the Pebble buyout, I have no interest in it.

Best Answer

I was fortunate to buy my blaze on sale and had it replaced within 3 months due to it not powering on.

To say I'm enthusiastic about dropping more money on a replacement product then I did on my original investment is an understatement. I'll cut my losses, but definitely disappointed.

Best Answer
Hi Yeh this is why I took replacement definitely not putting money towards any fit bit that will pack up! . When this one gives up going to with another make!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I just used the reset instructions 

provided by  Ferdinandfitbit

worked perfect to reset my heart rate monitor.

thanks!!!👍👍

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I have just bought a Fitbit blaze but the heart beat monitor doesn’t seem to be working correctly should it show your heartbeat even when you are not exercising? I had read some previous comments and the lights are green, I have checked the settings and it’s set to auto, I have also tried setting it to on, when I did the shutdown and reset the monitor came on for a little while showing 70 , but. When I checked again just shows ❤️- -  is it faulty ? 

Best Answer
It might be faulty. I would try another reset. Heart rate should be working all the time.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you, tried numerous resets, trying auto and on , different positions on both wrists still not working. I have emailed the support team, only bought it yesterday, pleased with it apart from the heart rate not working, May have to take it back and try another one 👍

Sent from Roey
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!

I have same problem but my green light is blinking and my heart tracker is on too.

However in the screen, the heart rate reading is just "--"

can you help me?

Thanks a million,

Lucia

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same with mine 😔😔

Best Answer
0 Votes
I contacted Fitbit, and they actually sent me a replacement.  It's been quite some time, and all is well.   Keeping fingers crossed.  Good luck!

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer