Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Blaze Heart Rate Monitor not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My heart Rate monitor simply stopped working, I cleaned it and changed it to the other arm, still no results...

Best Answer
275 REPLIES 275

Thank you @Madpurse1963

By Any chance is there any email address for this?

😊

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer

Ops! I do not what is Verizon.

I will try to find an email where I can ask 

Thank you!!Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought mine last June as well and the HR function stopped. I talked to tech support and they walked me through the normal stuff.   The green light are on full blast and it read 70 and never changes.  They said since it says 70 that it is reading    

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi they changed by main part of blaze! My green lights were working but heart rate was on off then off! The last blaze I had played up and the green lights were almost blinding then it packed up! So think yours may be on its way out! Hopefully they will replace for you? Good luck

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thank you! I will call them 😔

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good luck!  I had a positive experience with customer service.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A
Best Answer

They are going to send me a new tracker. I hope it will be working 😊

Thank you for your help!!

Lucia

Best Answer

They are still emailing back and forth with me.  I get one email a day then reply and wait for the next day to get another email with questions.     I am in China for work so I know that is part of the issue too.  I might just break down and get the Versa or Iconic when I get home.  I have a 3 day turn around before I am on the road again.   

Best Answer
Yay!!!  I too hope that this one works for you!😊

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A
Best Answer
0 Votes

Colson72 I talked to them by live chat and It was no longer than 15-20 min.

Try it! it will be easier.

Good luck.

Lucia

Best Answer

I started with the live chat first.  They told me to let it run for a day to see if it would work.    They emailed me about an hour after I got off the chat so I replied to that.   I will try the chat again in the morning if I don’t get an answer in my email by morning.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well customer service wasn’t so responsive to me.   They are saying that I am past the 365 days  but I bought it in June of 2017.    Don’t know where they got the date from but I can look back and it shows that I didn’t start recording steps or HR until June 10th 2017.  But they did offer me a 25% discount.    WTF?   Why would I buy another Fitbit product if they don’t even honor their warranties.  

FF054AFE-D17E-407E-B6CF-79C649E45D6C.png

D2D76DC3-86F7-41BD-9718-C93A4DB15EDB.png

Best Answer

Green lights are flashing slow and heart rate is still not recording. I have started and restarted several times. Even removed and reinstalled, I also changed the heart rate in setting to on, and still no response from my blaze. What else can I do? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact Fitbit and let them know.  If they can't troubleshoot, they'll probably replace it.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I emailed them so hopefully they can help. Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks I took it back to the store, and decided to pay extra and to buy the Versa instead, love it

Sent from Roey
Best Answer
0 Votes
You need to get in contact with fit bit hopefully they will replace it.
They replaced mine nothing else worked that I tried.
Good luck

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Mine just failed.  The plastic window covering the hr sensor failed due to attack by skin oils.  It cracked and allowed sweat to seep inside the sensor shorting it out.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Try holding all three buttons for about 10 seconds until the screen resets.
Best Answer
0 Votes