Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to sync Fitbit with Google Fit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to sync FitBit with Google Fit? Anybody has any idea? Because all my past fitness is in the fit app, i need to migrate to FitBit.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
136 REPLIES 136

How is this still not possible with Google buying FitBit??!!

Best Answer

Because Google has not yet bought Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.  I will try fit to fit

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is pretty silly and disappointing that it's been a request from your users for 6 years that still hasn't happened. You can add me as a disappointed customer that integration from the biggest fitness tracker and Google is not a thing yet. I might as well have bought a cheap knockoff brand if I had to stay within the tracker's application.

Best Answer

Is FitToFit the only solution to get synchronization from Fitbit to Google Fit?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Up until my fitbit failed about 4 months ago it was the only way. I tried
various other ways but fittofit was the best option. As an aside I bought a
mi fit band 5 which I've found is a good substitute for the Fitbit and
integrates with Google fit.

Good luck.
Best Answer

Hope Google consider consolidating Fitbit and Google Fit into one App, now that Google’s Fitbit acquisition has been approved by EU. I'm excited to see what Google and Fitbit will do together.

Best Answer

Hopefully this is coming now that the merge is finalized...

Best Answer

Yet, here we are. A month on from your hopeful message and nothing but crickets on fitbit/Google Fit integration. 😖

To my knowledge it is. And it only works one way (fitbit to Google Fit, not the other way wound).

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

Yep one way only. Get a Mifit 5. 

Screenshot_20210218-195726_Fit.jpg

sportDetails_long.jpg

 a short walk

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just found this app for my Versa, like others have said its refreshing not to be bombarded with ads and the initial setup etc is easy and straight forward. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can use afo, this app is syncing data from various fitness apps/ wearables like Fitbit, Garmin, Google Fit, Apple Health etc. You can also ask your friends to come on afo and start sharing and competing with them irrespective of the fitness tracker or app they use.

Best Answer
0 Votes

5 years later and THEY STILL HAVEN'T, and that's after Google acquired Fitbit.

It's pathetic.

Best Answer

Why is this still not fixed come on now this is stupid

Best Answer

Completely agree! What was all that fuss about Google buying Fitbit? 

Best Answer

More to the point Google owns Fitbit this smacks of left hand not talking to the right.... Facepalm

Best Answer

Hi everyone. Thanks for your continued participation in this thread.

I understand how much you'd like to sync Fitbit with Google Fit, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. Every feedback shared in the forums never goes unnoticed as it helps us to improve our products, features and services. I'd encourage you to vote for this idea posted in the Feature Suggestion board so our team can take it into consideration for new updates or product development.

I wanted to inform you that I'm going to close this thread from further comments. However, you can start a new thread in the Help Forums if you have any other question so you can receive help from the Community. You can also check our Help Site where you'll find information about our products and features, as well as troubleshooting steps.

Best Answer