Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Longer Receiving Notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an iPhone 6+ and my notifications were working just fine with my Blaze until I updated my tracker.  Now I'm not receiving any notifications anymore.  I've checked all my settings and they are turned on and my tracker is paired with my phone.  

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

The same is happening to me.

Fitbit, since this update I have only been able to receive notifications for emails. I no longer get notifications for texts, phone calls, or any of my applications (like WhatsApp). Notifications are turned on, but every time I try to update the notification settings on the app, the app crashes. I specifically bought the watch for fitness and notifications. Please fix this - I have sent the log to you 3 times now. A conspiracy theorist would think you are trying to push people to the new watch. If this is not fixed soon, I will have to go to another company.

Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @chrisco79 and @KyleeWilton it's great to see you around.

Thanks for your efforts in trying to fix this issue, if your trackers aren't receiving notifications, I recommend taking a look at the following posts and follow the instructions provided there:

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Thanks.

I've tried these strategies, with no success.

I'm very disappointed with this product.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @KyleeWilton, thanks for the update. Could you please tell me which phone you have? In the meantime, you can check if it is compatible by taking a look at our list of compatible mobile devices.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
I have a Samsung S7, and I've had the Fitbit since August last year. It
synced just fine until the recent firmware update, but the app always,
always crashes when I try to set app notifications.
Best Answer
0 Votes