Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Log: 0 Time Asleep

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 04/17/2018: We're aware of an issue where users who logged sleep may see their time asleep as 0 minutes.

We're working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we have a workaround:

Workaround:

• Manually edit your sleep log (hit the "edit" button at the top right of the app and change your start OR end time by 1 minute.
  • Save the change
  • This will recalculate your sleep and should resolve the issue.

I will have more information for you once this has been fully resolved. Thanks for your reports and continued patience as we work on a fix.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
79 REPLIES 79

Hi,

Fore the first time ever my Fitbit Blaze has recorded my sleep but not calculated the duration; please help.

Regards,

NC96

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Update 04/17/2018: We're aware of an issue where users who logged sleep may see their time asleep as 0 minutes.

We're working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we have a workaround:

Workaround:

• Manually edit your sleep log (hit the "edit" button at the top right of the app and change your start OR end time by 1 minute.
  • Save the change
  • This will recalculate your sleep and should resolve the issue.

I will have more information for you once this has been fully resolved. Thanks for your reports and continued patience as we work on a fix.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for the workaround! It's been driving me nuts for 2 days! Worked like a charm!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Editing the sleep log didn’t work for me, I’ll wait until the issue is resolved on your end

Best Answer

It's April 18th and we continue with the same issue, I have to introduce my sleep hours manually.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So my Fitbit tracks sleep better than husbands- I am on the IOS platform and he is on Windows Phone- it rarely ever tracks sleep correctly. Huband just got a new hip and is sleeping A LOT but not according to Fitbit-- Any suggestions for the windows platform-- basically the Fitbit and Windows phone do not like each other!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all, I hope you are doing fine!

I am glad to hear that for some of you the instructions provided by @ErickFitbit worked. If you need anything else, do not hesitate to post it.

Now for the ones that still experience this issue, we appreciate your patience while our team work in a fix for this.

Keep me posted. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Blaze is not recording sleep. This has been going on for a while. I put the sleep in manually but this is not what I paid for. 

Best Answer

According to my fitbit, I haven't slept in a week. All other functions are normal. What's up?

Best Answer

Has this been resolved yet? I've tried restarting my blaze a dozen times. I've removed my device and re-added. I've turned off bluetooth and re-paired. I've gone to my sleep log and edited/saved so it can recalculate and nothing seems to be working. It hasn't tracked my sleep in the last 6 days. Please let me know if there is a resolution. This is getting a bit frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

For the last two nights my Fitbit dashboard has reported just over an hour's sleep, which is wrong. Changing by a minute didn't work.

My Blaze has also started running out of battery in 5 hours instead of 5 days. (I know I will post this separately as well)

Thanks for any updates.

btw the only thing that I have changed is upgrading to iOS 11.4 beta 5 and a couple of extra notifications turned on

Best Answer

I didn't have this problem a month ago when it first surfaced, but starting 5/18 my blaze has not recorded any of my sleep for 3 consecutive nights.  Totally blank.

I've restarted everything.  Nothing else seems to be effected.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Best Answer
0 Votes

What about when the sleep tile crashes when clicked on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact same issue here, for the first time last night. Didn't track sleep at all, as if I never slept.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having same issue.  Didn’t realize it. Has been since 5/14.  No sleep or heart rate monitor.  The light on the back of my blaze is gone.  Got this last Christmas.  Not even a year old.  Reset it.  Checked setting etc.  what’s up?   Help.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am still having troubles getting my blaze to register anything at all regarding sleep. It is being worn st the correct location, on my non-dominant arm, the battery has been charged completely, and unit is clean. What else can I do to try to correct this, since tracking my sleep has been of very high importance and usefulness while working with my doctors regarding my insomnia issues. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is exactly where my problems started, then we moved om to no connected GPS, then my battery lasted 7 hous before going totally flat and last of all the thing vibrated for 4 hours before it died totally. Then fitbit in their most magnanimous self offered me a 25% discount on a downgraded tracker. Bye bye Fitbit, Hello Garmin 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze has stopped tracking sleep on several occasions with this current time being the longest run - 4 nights. I have gone through all the steps to resolve the issue and this time those tricks are not working. This is incredibly frustrating. So much so that I am starting to rethink staying with Fitbit. I should not have these issues and nor should this product make me have to (on several occasions) go through work around steps. This issue needs to be resolved by Fitbit and not by the user. Blah.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner wrote:

My blaze has stopped tracking sleep on several occasions with this current time being the longest run - 4 nights. I have gone through all the steps to resolve the issue and this time those tricks are not working. This is incredibly frustrating. So much so that I am starting to rethink staying with Fitbit. I should not have these issues and nor should this product make me have to (on several occasions) go through work around steps. This issue needs to be resolved by Fitbit and not by the user. Blah.

Mine too.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Received my new Garmin Vivoactive 3 last week to replace the Blaze that
died. What a difference, the Garmin is a real fitness tracker compared to
the Blaze which looks like a kiddies toy in comparison.
Sayonara Fitbit .
Best Answer
0 Votes