Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Log: 0 Time Asleep

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 04/17/2018: We're aware of an issue where users who logged sleep may see their time asleep as 0 minutes.

We're working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we have a workaround:

Workaround:

• Manually edit your sleep log (hit the "edit" button at the top right of the app and change your start OR end time by 1 minute.
  • Save the change
  • This will recalculate your sleep and should resolve the issue.

I will have more information for you once this has been fully resolved. Thanks for your reports and continued patience as we work on a fix.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
79 REPLIES 79

Ok, my Blaze has not recorded any sleep activity since last Thursday. Anyone know how to fix?  Everything else syncs ok, just nothing on sleep. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
In a week or so your battery will start draining in 24-36 hours...then you will need to purchase a new device...
Best Answer
0 Votes

Wheres my sleep tracker gone?? This is the only reason I have my fitbit !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Guys Garmin VivoActive3 is the way to go, so much better than Fitbit Blaze and you get more and better information from it. Built in GPS so no more need to tether to phone on runs, looks better too. 

My Balze started with not recording sleep anymore, then we went through a whole slew of fitbit support telling me to do this, do that etc and finally ended up with battery draining within 1 day and then totally shutting down. Offered a 25% discount to other fitbit products but didn't cover the Ionic so jumped shipto Garmin and can't be happier.

Best Answer

Blaze is not registering sleep correctly or will not register sleep at all. Is there a fix for this issue?

Best Answer
A week after that happened to my blaze it basically died (I have to charge it 2x/day)
Best Answer
0 Votes

@ErickFitbit

Do we have any update now that Fitbit has resolved the Android APP issue with Data and Memory for this.  As some nights mine works and others it does not.

Thanks

Andhanni - North Georgia Area - Fitbit Blaze - "No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Blaze stopped recording sleep reliably about two weeks ago. Some nights it records that I slept the whole night, other nights it records that I slept only an hour. I had thought it was related to my change to sleeping on a wedge, but reading the response here, it seems like it is a more global problem. Is there anyone from Fitbit who can help us figure out what is going on?

Best Answer

since july 4th 2018 my blaze has not recorded any sleep  not any .  i have just rebooted it and i will see how that goes.  i hope it works  happy sleep trails ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This issue has been resolved

Fitbit Update 04/17/2018: We're aware of an issue where users who logged sleep may see their time asleep as 0 minutes.

We're working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we have a workaround:

Workaround:

• Manually edit your sleep log (hit the "edit" button at the top right of the app and change your start OR end time by 1 minute.
  • Save the change
  • This will recalculate your sleep and should resolve the issue.

I will have more information for you once this has been fully resolved. Thanks for your reports and continued patience as we work on a fix.

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same thing. Tired of these issues with Fitbit. This is my second Blaze pebble

Best Answer
Yeah, screw this work-around. It doesn’t work at all. The blaze isn’t tracking sleep at all, not tracking and miscalculating.

Nicholas R. Kennell-Mazenko
Best Answer

Contacted Fitbit and was offered a replacement device

Best Answer
0 Votes

Vivo Active 3 is the way to go. Not 1 problem with it since I got shot of Blaze and love it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone!

I hope you are doing fine. As one of our friends here mentioned, we are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

In the meantime, as suggested edit your sleep information by following the instructions provide in the help article How do I change my sleep history?, you should see an accurate sleep log after doing this.

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
This is like the fourth Fitbit that I've had due to the heart rate monitor malfunctioning. When is this going to be fixed?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

The work around only allows you to add the hours of sleep I specifically purchased a blaze to monitor the stages of sleep as I suffer from sleep disturbances that I need to evidence 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wear my Blaze in the same spot always, it’s never had a problem until the last few nights it’s not tracking my sleep at all. The battery is charged, what can I do 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze has been  working nicely since I bought it. 

Last Monday I did a firmware update (17.8.402.1) and since then the Blaze is not tracking my sleep at all. Or maybe it is but then not sending the data to the app when syncing. It's not a zero minute sleep as the Day doesn't even change in the dashboard sleep log windows. It looks like the Blaze firmware has killed the sleep tracking feature of the Blaze.

And when I see that it happened progressively to many users over the last few months,I'm afraid it's a sign of end of life.

If that's the case, as it was working perfectly before the firmware update I can't understand why this hasn't been solved already.

I will not go for a replacement device and will quit Fitbit if there is no quick fix. 

Best Answer
I almost don’t want to install any updates for my new Fitbit because of this.

------
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer