Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages for Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit Blaze and the help section states it should show me my sleep stages, for example, light sleep, deep sleep, and REM.  My app and dashboard are not showing me this information.  It is only showing me time asleep, time restless, and time awake.  Where do I go to see my sleep stages?  I have had my Blaze for a year now and it has never shown my sleep stages.

Thank you.

Best Answer
268 REPLIES 268

Hi, My fitbit is telling me this feature is available now and I have a screen on my blaze sleep section for the sleep stages, but the data just isn't showing. Just says no sleep stages available. Why would it tell me this new feature is available and have a screen for it but show no data? I didn't know this feature was even coming available but saw it when checking my sleep this week and saw that it's showing nothing for the data. Any fixes available or is it still not yet available as posted earlier in the month as your "solution"  I can't imagine my fitbit would alert me to a new feature that isn't yet available would it?? If so, that's really poor form. Don't roll things out until they are actually functional please just makes for more fitbit frustration! 

Best Answer

Hi, My fitbit is telling me this feature is available now and I have a screen on my blaze sleep section for the sleep stages, but the data just isn't showing. Just says no sleep stages available. Why would it tell me this new feature is available and have a screen for it but show no data? I didn't know this feature was even coming available but saw it when checking my sleep this week and saw that it's showing nothing for the data. Any fixes available or is it still not yet available as posted earlier in the month as your "solution"  I can't imagine my fitbit would alert me to a new feature that isn't yet available would it?? If so, that's really poor form. Don't roll things out until they are actually functional please, it just makes for more fitbit frustration! 

Best Answer

My husbands hr shows stages, for the last two nights. Mine says no stages with a weird bar graph. Please help!

Best Answer

Aha! Me, too! So jealous of the Hubbs... 

glad I found my identical situation in the forum!

Best Answer

Another issue- my FitBit dashboard has stopped showing the times I am awake and asleep when I click on the colored bars.  All I get is the time I went to sleep and the time I woke up and restless, asleep and awake totals... I used to have the feature that when I clicked on a bar it told me each individual time I woke up every night

Best Answer

Yep, I too received the notification on Monday, but as yet, two nights after receiving that notification, no stage data.  Frustrating.  Like others have said, you should only notify customers of features AFTER it's fully available.  Smiley Sad

Unless I've missed something, of course

Best Answer

My husband and I both have the Charge 2. His is shows the sleep stages mine will not. I have ran the update and still nothing. 

Best Answer

My husband and I both have the Charge 2. His is shows the sleep stages mine will not. I have ran the update and still nothing. What can I do to see the sleep stages?

Best Answer

What is it with all the husbands getting theirs first? Mine also has had it for two days and my app doesn't show it at all. 😕

Best Answer

Yes! This was one of my favorite features! I sincerely hope it comes back soon. 

Best Answer

I have the exact same problem.  No REM stages and now I can't see the exact times I was restless overnight, when I used to have that feature.  It is frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I bought my alta hr 2 days ago. My first night I got to see all the sleep stages and thought it was really cool...this morning I got nothing!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same problem.  Contacted Fit Bit customer service, explained the problem and they sent me some B.S. automated reply that thanked me for my input and said they always take customer opinion into account in the development process.  Either their staff in India do not speak English, or Fit Bit does not give a dann about customer service.  I am very disappointed in this company!

Best Answer

Will this change show on the Web dashboard? I can see the sleep changes in the app on my phone but not in my browser.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I received the update several nights ago, and woke to sleep stages! I was so excited. However, I have not received a sleep stage breakdown since. Ideas?

Best Answer

The update of Showing R.E.M. Sleep and deep sleep just started a couple of days ago. Hold down the Left button and Lower right button at the same time for 10 seconds until the Fitbit Logo shows up. After that go to the settings on your Fitbit and scroll down where it shows which version you have. The number should have changed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, I definitely got the update and the sleep stages showed for the first day, but not after. I had already tried restarting.

Best Answer

I'm in the same boat.  I can view sleep stages Tuesday and Wednesday this week....then it's MIA today.  Bummed.  I really liked that feature.  I haven't received an update to the App or the watch that would have caused a change.  I checked all of my settings.  My coworker who also have a Blaze show sleep stages for last night.  UGGG

Best Answer

I saw the following:

Why do I see my sleep pattern instead of sleep stages?

There are a few scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your tracker from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely on your wrist
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours
  • If your tracker’s battery is critically low

But, none of these are my issue.  

Best Answer

Hi Ferdinand, In business "very soon" is concidered an open loop.  It lacks detail, commitment, and is causes confusion.  Very soon doesn't tell me if it has been released since your post. Fitbit either has a release date or it doesn't.  If there is a release date for Sleep Stages I would like to know what it is so I don't have to google why it's not working yet.

This post is NOT solved until sleep stages IS released or Fitbit commits to a release date.

Can you please get us the facts and post the solution.  Thanks

Best Answer