Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time wrong on blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I charged my battery last night and all of a sudden the time is completely wrong on my Blaze. I can't see where to reset it...?
Best Answer
105 REPLIES 105

I also had the same problem, and this was the solution that worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked for me too.. thanks a lot!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked for me, too!  But I couldn't get the Blaze off the App first, so I went straight to uninstalling, then reinstalling the app and then adding the Blaze.  Time right and so was all the info from today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

YOu dont need yo remove Y h ed nlaze from the app, note tjis can also be fone on the web, you can do an add device with the replace option. Simplyset up the Blaze as a new device, replacimg it with itself.

Best Answer
0 Votes

These steps solved all my problems thus far with the blaze, including this one.  Hope it helps:

1a. My steps and vitals were syncing/synced properly.  1b. I removed the device from within the app.

2. I deleted anything and everything blaze-related in my bluetooth settings.

3. On the blaze, I set the bluetooth classic setting to pair.

4. I paired the device with a 6-digit code.

5. I added the blaze device back into the app.

6. I entered the 4-digit code on the blaze into the app.

7. Verified both blaze and blaze (classic) show up in my android bluetooth settings.

8. All is good!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!  Removing and re-adding the Blaze via the phone app worked for me as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Time on my Fitbit Blaze out of whack! Tried shutting it down. No cure. Been out of synch for a few weeks, & tried several solutions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is "sst"?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes
After endless hours of searching the web & trying various solutions, I
finally got it done.

Answer is to totally shut down the Blaze PLUS remove the Fitbit app from
your laptop! Then Start from the beginning as a new setup.

Duh!

Cheers and good luck to the blokes listed in the "I've got a problem
lists"!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having the same problem and ended up resetting it like ShelbyGuy said, but I found it in the Blaze Manual.  I then performed a sync with my phone and the time updated!  Smiley LOL

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also, I didn't have to remove it from the app and resetting doesn't delete the information on the Blaze!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Both my wife and i have had this problem and, as another user has stated, the time becomes exactly 1 hour 30 minutes out which a) seems odd as its a digital watch which shouldn't loose time and b) seems to be a bit too exact for it to be a coincidence.  Is there a defect her that needs looking at?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all, I hope you are doing fine! Woman Happy

If your trackers are not showing the correct time, I recommend restarting the Blaze, changing the timezone to a complete different one, sync, then put the correct time and sync one more time. To change the timezone, you just need to do the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap the account icon

2. Slide down to Advanced Settings

3. Check your timezone

4. Correct it

5. Sync

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I've tapped the Account Icon (multiple times) and there is no advanced settings?

I have also removed the blaze and synced it, but no joy.

I really don't want to have to remove the app from my phone as I will have to resync my Aria scales which took me nearly an hour to do yesterday and screwed up my watch time in the process!!!

Please advice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @ChiefChilli. Could you please tell me which phone you have? Since at the moment of tapping the account icon you will be able to see some options, you just need to slide down to the settings option and there you will see the advanced settings option.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I change the time

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Larrybagdan please your timezone and the sync the tracker. 

http://help.fitbit.com/?q=time

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had same problem and i fix it like @saxostevesaxo wrote.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is what I had to do as well. Fortunately, the data reappeared even though you think you'll lose it all when you delete the app. And I'm no long 98 minutes behind the time.

Best Answer
0 Votes