Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time wrong on blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I charged my battery last night and all of a sudden the time is completely wrong on my Blaze. I can't see where to reset it...?
Best Answer
105 REPLIES 105

I appreciate your help.  I am not the only one who has spent the better part of an hour doing this.  The problem seems to be if you let the Blaze battery get too low before you charge it, the time comes up off by anywhere from an hour to five hours.  Resetting it is anything but intuitive.  All of the things listed should show this to be true.  If the only problem was not setting the first time, that would be a set up problem.  This seems to be a product problem.  Something I am hoping Fitbit will rectify as something that costs this much and needs charging as often as it does should not have this "glitch" built in to it.  Love my Fitbit.  Not loving this "bug."

Best Answer
  • There was no charge in Fitbit blaze . Charged fully but now local Bangladesh time to be adjusted because it gives wrong time.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Followed time zone reset instructions keeps going back to Los Angeles setting when I live in UK? 

What else can I try? Is there a manual time reset?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope, Followed instructions as soon as completed reverts back to LA time zone?. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has worked , I would recommend to give a software update to fix the issue permanently.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for sharing the fix👍

Best Answer
0 Votes

On the fitbit swipe to settings, then swipe down to shut down, press confirm and it will shutdown.

Wait 10 secs.

Press the bottom left and right buttons and it will restart with the correct time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bernie192 i would log out of the app/log in, then look at this post above, it has worked for many. If that doesnt fix it, then try setting the timezone, then setting up the tracker as a replacement unit.

@6891, when your Blaze battery went dead the Clock stopped working.After charging a forced sync, open the app, will be needed to set the time.

Sorry @Burdurky that also goes for turning the Blaze off.

Best Answer

Thank you! This helped me!! 

Best Answer

i charged my fitbit blaze and now my time is wrong

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot reset my time and date.  please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
This is what's worked for me. I had to uninstall my watch from the app and
uninstall the app from my phone and reinstall and add my watch back on
(like im setting up a new watch) it worked. When you charge your watch next
time the time may be wrong..but just refresh (sync the app) and it will go
back to the correct time. I hope this helps!! Please let me know!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, this is what worked for me. I had to remove the type of watch for my app and uninstall the app. Then reinstall the app and add the watch in, as if you are inputting a new watch. Now, when I charged my watch for the first time after doing this, the time was wrong again, but!! I just went and sync the app and it was the correct time. Hope this helps! Please let me know! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks I will try

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried everything and nothing worked,time is still off. Fitbit needs to do a software update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me... thanks.  I had charged my fitbit last night and this morning it was 5 hours off.  I tried the time zone change with the syncing and it is now right!  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can I also change the time zone on my Fitbit (this time a blaze) by using my tablet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not through the App, but you can through the website. At least, that was the case the last time I had to change mine.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I couldn't find the procedure to use on the website. What do I use?

Sent from my iPad

Best Answer
0 Votes