Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time wrong on blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I charged my battery last night and all of a sudden the time is completely wrong on my Blaze. I can't see where to reset it...?
Best Answer
105 REPLIES 105

Go to your profile settings and scroll down. It's near the end of options under personal info.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happens every time the battery runs completely out. 

Plugging it into the computer and syncing it with the windows app worked for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This did not change the time. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please change time on my blaze.
Thank you

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Need to reset fitbit blaze correct time

Best Answer
0 Votes

After you have charged it fully press left and bottom right buttons in at same time ( hold for 8-10 seconds) or until Fitbit logo shows on screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Salcswll the Blaze time gets updated when the tracker syncs. The other thing to check is the timezone. 

Best Answer

I cant get mine to sync how do I force it

Best Answer

Normally just opening the app will initiate a sync. 

What type of device are you syncing through @KGRACE2017

Best Answer
I tried that. It wouldnt sync, after 12 hours and an ungodly about of
tries, i finally deleted the app and account and had to redo it completely
to get it to sync
Best Answer
0 Votes
This problem was fixed about a year ago. Don’t know why I am still getting replies to the problem. Corrected the problem by connecting my Fitbit charger to my iMac (it was connected to a wall switch), charged the phone and no more problem.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@KGRACE2017 just a note, the only way to delete your account is by asking customer service to delete it for you. 

@Clears if you go to the top right of the page you will see Options. Click/tap this and in the drop down menu tap on Unsubscribe .

Best Answer

I had the same experience with my first Blaze . The company advice was to only charge the Blaze for up to 2 hours, any more can damage it.. I was seeking the same advice on here and managed to sync my fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Charged Fitbit Blaze and now time is wrong 

Best Answer
0 Votes

As mentioned above @WyomingGal you need to sync your Blaze. Just like most clocks your tome is lost when the power dies on the blaze. 

Best Answer
I have fixed the time. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
Thanks,

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @WyomingGal@Clears great to see you around and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I am glad to see here that your timezone issue has been resolved. As mentioned, just keep in mind that by syncing your trackers the time on them should be corrected automatically. If there is anything else we can do for you, do not hesitate to post it.

Happy stepping! Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
I stopped using it can’t figure this issue

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @sct41, what is the issue that you have, and what step above did not fix the issue? 

Best Answer