Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time wrong on blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I charged my battery last night and all of a sudden the time is completely wrong on my Blaze. I can't see where to reset it...?
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello all, I hope you are doing fine! Woman Happy

If your trackers are not showing the correct time, I recommend restarting the Blaze, changing the timezone to a complete different one, sync, then put the correct time and sync one more time. To change the timezone, you just need to do the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap the account icon

2. Slide down to Advanced Settings

3. Check your timezone

4. Correct it

5. Sync

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
105 REPLIES 105

Try synching the Blaze to your Fitbit App.

Best Answer

A simple sync will set the time back up, you might want to check your location along with the timezone.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @IngridHeather@TracyV125 and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by. If your tracker is not showing the correct time, I recommend changing your timezone to a complete different one, sync your tracker, put the correct time and sync your tracker one more time. To change the timezone do the following from your iOS Fitbit app:

1. Tap account
2. Tap Advanced Settings
3. Checked your timezone

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
A friend I gave a Blaze to has wrong time also.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Press left and bottom right buttons in at same time ( 8-10 seconds) or until Fitbit logo shows on screen @ IngridHeather
Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner if your friend hasn't set it up yet he will need to do this. If it is setup make sure the timezones is correct. I'd the timezones is correct then please follow @AlejandraFitbit instructions that may be found in the post above yours.

Best Answer
Thanks @Rich laeru. Yes it's been set up and used since August, I think it's been like that since our time changed. I hadn't talked to her in a while.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I charged my Fitbit Blaze and now the time is wrong

Best Answer

@bbcbbrown If your Blaze has been shutdown either manually or from the battery being empty, then you'll need to sync your Blaze once it's turned back on. The time should be correct again once you sync.

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
0 Votes
No, the time is still wrong.
Best Answer

I've had the wrong time on my blaze for days. Ive tried all of the following (several times): Logged out of app; reset Blaze; changed timezones; disconnected and reconnected to my phone - re-syncing after every step. Nothing has helped / worked so far. And now I'm having a very difficult time syncing. I get an exclamation point nearly every time. I'm on attempt 20 and it still hasn't synced. ...And even when sync is confirmed, the time is still off by 6:02.

Anyone have a confirmed resolution?

Best Answer

time wrong on blaze after I charge it. How do I reset it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

im having the same problem, & cant even figure out how to re sync like i did to reset it last time, seems to loose time every time i charge this darn thing!

Best Answer

do you know how to re sync this blaze? my time gets messed up with every charge & i cant seem to fix it

Best Answer

Hey,  I tried synch many times still time is incorrect.  Any other suggestions please? 

Thanks. 

Best Answer

Yep.  This is 1.5 hours behind what it should be, for me (EST).  Set manual timezone, waiting for sync, and hoping it succeeds.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same problem and cannot figure out how to fix it! 😤

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Madi10 have you synced your tracker recently?

@Jlosure and @mycoinman, do you wait until the Blaze dies before syncing?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all, I had the same problem, I managed to fix this problem by removing the blaze from my fitbit account (in the phone app you can do this by clicking on the device icon and then pressing the bin icon)and then I un-installed the app from my phone, I then re-installed the app and paired a new device (like you did when it was new). Once it was paired the correct time came back.

Best Answer