Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time wrong on blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I charged my battery last night and all of a sudden the time is completely wrong on my Blaze. I can't see where to reset it...?
Best Answer
105 REPLIES 105

I would have done the same eons ago  but the workaround for Android users to use sn Appke watch is onerous. There is a new Samsung watch coming out soon which my be promising. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm at a loss here. Yes removing the Blaze from the trusted Bluetooth devices, often is enough. However the word connecting makes no sense, since the user only needs to force a sync once the device has been removed from the phones Bluetooth. 

Pairing to Bluetooth is done by the app, not the user. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Totally agree with you Aria is a pain to set up and have done the same as you, unlinked watch gone through whole process of setting up time zone on Pad and phone with no result so seriously think that Fitbit are not happy if you don't replace each time they bring out a new watch.

Best Answer

I don’t have advanced settings either, and I don’t know how to resync in the app. Is there a button and where. My phone is an iPhone 11 Pro.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tap the fitbit Ap on my cell phone. The circle will show your steps accrued. tap the circle and the next page will appear. tap the "Sync Now"  on the second page. Tom 
Best Answer
0 Votes

To force a sync @tomdg, simply open the fitbit app. 

If the app is open, place the finger on the screen and pull down. 

Or tap the top left, then the tracker, then sync now. 

Screenshot_20211227-204532_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes