Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time wrong on blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I charged my battery last night and all of a sudden the time is completely wrong on my Blaze. I can't see where to reset it...?
Best Answer
105 REPLIES 105

Did not work. Time is still wrong.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What steps did not work.

How long ago dies the app say the tracker last synced 

Is the timezone on the Fitbit app  set to auto, or manually set to your time zone.

Have you tried both settings for the tinezone? 

Best Answer
The time is still wrong and the time zone is set auto.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Time is still wrong. The time zone is set on auto. I need the right time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you plug it into the computer? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I would imagine if you put the watch in the charger base and plug the sub
into you computed. I have not tried this but think it should work.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jaedyn04 what happened when you manually set the timezone and then synced. 

Best Answer

So far that hasn't worked for me!  Guess mine has just decided it's done.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @T426 what is it that hasn't worked? When was the last time your Blaze synced?

Best Answer

In trying to resync the time on my blaze. I uninstalled from my android cell phone. I also reset the bluetooth to on. 

I attempted to pair the device (My cell Phone).  Nothing happened. Can't even find the pairing symbol 

on my blaze.  I am still installed on my windows PC.  But it is not up to date. 

I am about to throw the blaze into the trash can. 

Went to settings, shut blaze down. waited 30 sedonds. turned blaze back on. Time still wrong. 

Did this twice. No change. 

Moderator edit: Merged replies

Best Answer

@tomdg removing the Blaze from your phones Bluetooth does not require the Blaze too be re-setup. It also does not require the user to pair to your phone, in fact doing this will prevent the app from being able to sing the tracker.

It would be helpful to know what type of phone that is giving the trouble

Best Answer
It is correct now.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Hi there guys, good to see you in the Forums! 🙂

@T426, I'm sorry to hear that you're still having problems getting your Blaze to show the correct time on it. Thanks for your efforts in trying to get this resolved.

Now, as @Rich_Laue said, it would be good to know what exactly you have tried already. I'd like to provide some suggestions in the case you've not tried them.

-Make sure you're using a compatible mobile device. To see the list of compatible devices, you can click here.

-Give your Blaze a restart.You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

-Make sure you're on the latest version of the Fitbit app and the latest version on the OS of your compatible mobile device.

-If you're still having problems, you can try to remove your tracker from the Bluetooth devices. For this, go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone. On your connected devices, look for your tracker. Tap on it, then choose the option that says "Forget this device". Then, proceed to set up your tracker as a new device.

-For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Hopefully this will get your phone to sync and that way, the time on your tracker will be updated.

@tomdg, thanks for all that you've already tried! You might want to follow any of the suggestion I offered above if you haven't tried some of them.

@Jaedyn04, I'm happy to hear that it's all working now for you! 😄

If you guys need anything else, I'm always around!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

After over 36 hours of not syncing with the Galaxy S8 this week, and trying the usual

Updated Fitbit

Updated phone

Restart Bluetooth

Restart the phone and tracker

Removed the tracker from the phones Bluetooth

Powered both the phone and tracker down

Cleared the Fitbit Cache

Cleared all Cache on the phone

Killed the Fitbit App, swiping out of memory is not enough, it does not kill the background processes

Swiped unneeded apps out of memory

Confirmed at www.fitbit.com that the tracker still hasn't synced, it is mow 3pm and the last sync was at 2:38 am yesterday.

I completely removed the Fitbit app and installed a fresh copy. 

Within 5 seconds of running Fitbit I had a successful sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is fixed. Do not contact me again.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jaedyn04 please go to the top of this page.

Click/Tap on Options where you will find an option to unsubscribe.

This will stop the email notifications 

This link will also show you which threads your currently subscribed to.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did not work for me. Now what?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry @JBHFL this being your first post in the thread, may I ask what is the problem and what did not work for you? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Restarting did not work to fix wrong time which happens whenever the Blaze battery gets too low or when I change time zones. Also cannot sync.

What works is turning bluetooth off on the phone and disconnecting from bluetooth, then reconnecting.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I gave up on this product over a year ago.  Too much work to get synced.  Just a bad product.  Kind of like the Edsel.  I’m going to get the Apple Watch instead.

Best Answer
0 Votes