Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wiggly Map

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Having the issue where my distance is 20% higher than my wife's charge 2 on the same walks, noticed when looking back at my map it shows as spiked lines, almost as if I have walked to and fro, I have been sent a replacement blaze so I know it's not this, any ideas, I'm on iPhone 7, iOS 10.2.1, connecting blaze to my phone via GPS, thanksSpiked mapSpiked map

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to have you here @spike290166! Thanks for the details you've mentioned as well for the screenshot. In this case, I would like you to make sure that you're following this connected GPS procedure. After this, restart your Blaze and reboot the Fitbit app. 

Additionally, you may want to check this article how accurate is GPS? to learn some things that may affect the accuracy of the data. 

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

For me this has more to do with how heavy the cloud cover is, or how much memory in the phone is free. 

Things that have helped me. 

-Swipe unused preloaded programs out of memory. 

-Restart the phone, Android phones need this done once a week to free up locked unused memory. 

Best Answer

@Rich_Laue cloud cover does not affect GPS signals.  That is the way they are designed!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes