Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wellness Launch Q&A

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I just was on the Fitbit app and clicked “setup a new device” and on this list was a cool Charge 3 looking device called the Fitbit Inspire and one called the Fitbit Inspire HR. I googled and can find nothing about it. There’s a picture of it too. It looks new based on the wristband buckle which appears similar to the Charge 3 (round metal instead of flat). If this is a soon to be released watch it looks awesome. The side profile is like a thin half oval. So what is this? Was it mistakenly listed on the app? Is it in development? Going to be announced soon? Any info?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Happy announcement day everyone!

As many of you are aware, we have just announced that Inspire and Inspire HR are now available for sale to the public. Big thanks to everyone who purchased this product through your wellness provider during the wellness launch. 

I am closing this thread to further comments as we now have a dedicated space on the Community. If you have any questions I invite you to start a new topic in the Inspire forum and our team will be glad to assist you there. 

For more information on Inspire and Inspire HR, please check out this announcement post!

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
158 REPLIES 158

DE945C46-C747-49B7-8B7B-D18E0F52A806.png

Figured a screenshot might help. There it is. Fitbit Inspire. Looks great!

Best Answer

Cool. Thanks. They look great. I’m not sure why these aren’t being offered for sale to the general public. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Who knows the mind of fitbit?

Best Answer

Thanks so much for posting the link to the manual! I work at a company where the Inspire is available for purchase. This has my interest because it seems to have a clip option but Fitbit claims to have no information about the clip at this time. I even sent them a screenshot showing the clip accessory option mentioned in the product description and they still claim to have no information. 

I see that using the clip is specifically detailed in the manual you've posted so I just sent the link to them as well. Thanks again for posting it!   

Best Answer

Corporate only. They started selling them at my gym for $129. It’s somehwere between a Charge 3 and a Alta. The built quality seems nicer than that of the Charge. Not buying one because I can’t find where to buy replacement bands. 

https://healthsolutions.fitbit.com/devices/inspire/

Best Answer

This is a really neat find!  Thanks for sharing!  I love the design of this one!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

Just in case anyone is looking for a clip option in the future, here's the follow-up reply from Fitbit (after I sent them the link to the manual):

"We don't have any details about the release date for extra accessories for Inspire such as the clip, this is due to the recent release of the Fitbit Inspire (7 days ago); at the moment we don't have any accessories available for this Fitbit. We will have accessories in the near future such as the clip for the Fitbit Inspire, if you are interested in this device you can purchase the inspire or wait for a couple of months until the accessories come out."

Also, according to the announcement that was released where I work, it made mention of the Inspire and Inspire HR being available to the public in the spring. 

Best Answer

Great follow up info! I just bought a Charge 3, but that Inspire looks really nice. It should do well for Fitbit. My guess is it will replace the Alta but that is just a guess. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all! 

Thanks for your questions about Fitbit Inspire and Fitbit Inspire HR. We’ve been working closely with several health plans and employers to make these devices available for the 2019 plan year. 

Please note these devices are designed for our customers who are members of participating health plans and wellness programs. We suggest checking with your employer or health plan to learn more. 

Thanks for your interest!

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

So is the inspire the same size of the Alta or the Charge 3?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think your guess could possibly be right. With the addition of the Inspire to our company's corporate plan, the Alta (and Flex) are not being offered. Enjoy your Charge 3!!

Best Answer

I just bought one of these for my daughter through the CareFirst health program. It was the cheapest option and a great price through their program. We got the Inspire HR in lavender. I have a Charge 2. The Inspire is definitely thinner and the band feels really silky. I can post more after she's tried it out a little longer. I'm worried about needing to replace the charger or get new bands in the future, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I didn't realize it was new. I thought it was an older one I had never heard of.

Best Answer

So where do we go to get info on the inspire hr? I’m thinking of getting one through the Humana 365 program 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is some more info on the Inspire. It seems to be similar to the Charge line of watches.
FitBit Inspire HR

Best Answer

For those interested, after looking at the manual (linked online), the clip accessory is not made for the HR version. It's mentioned on page 8 -- Note that the clip accessory isn't designed to fit Inspire HR.

Which is a shame for someone looking for an HR monitor but wants to stay with a clip on (especially if it wouldn't be an all the time clip/wouldn't want the HR on at all times). It still looks like a slick device and I hope being exclusive to certain people at the moment, helps them work out all the kinks and such they may have so it's actually ready for public release. 

Best Answer

So, I just got the Inspire HR and can't find info on it anywhere and for some reason I cannot make my own thread to ask my question....  Are the wrist bands compatible with any of the other models?  I cannot find Inspire bands anywhere and do not care for the material on the ones it comes with. 

Best Answer

I'm interested to know if you can change the order in which you see steps, distance, etc. on the Inspire like you can on the Charge 2.    I bought a Charge 3 and returned it because you can't change the order of the stats.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it nicer than the charge 2 design wise? How is she liking it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes