Integration with Google Fit

I'd very much like my fitbit data available in Google Fit. I use a different app for food logging, but Fitbit's step counter, sleep tracker, and aria are great.

If their data was available through the new Google Fit it would be fantastic.

Moderator edit: Added labels.

1,023 Comments
Callmedoubleb
First Steps

I am curious to know if fitbit is going to integrate with Google Fit SDK?

erodriguez87
Jogger

I agree! please add google fit integration

gaplauche
First Steps

+1 I want to see this happen as well.

I just read the bad news about Apple Healthkit support: "no current plans."

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2014/10/08/fitbit-plans-integrate-ios-8s-health-app/

I hope this isn't the case for Google Fit as well and that Fitbit has plans to support it in the near future.

gaplauche
First Steps

I just read the bad news about Apple Healthkit support: "no current plans."

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2014/10/08/fitbit-plans-integrate-ios-8s-health-app/

I hope this isn't the case for Google Fit as well and that Fitbit has plans to support it in the near future.

MattScherbatsky
First Steps

Good morning,

With Android Lollipop, it will be nice to have FitBit Flex compatible with Google Fit. I think this is a good idea for every android user. What to you think about it?

Cheers

daelus
Jogger

I agree. Integration to Google Fit should be a must. Though Fitbit decided to ignore Apple Healthkit so I'm preparing for worst.

YokoGeri
First Steps
I'm agree too and I think that this integration will be the next most wanted feature for every fitbit user whit an android device on its pocket. I'd like to read official announcement about what fitbit will do in the next months regarding google fit integration. I've bought fitbit flex recently in the hope to see my steps and activities shown in Google Now monthly report.
GrahamR
Jogger

i wouldn't hold your breath 🙂 they are ignoring a post that has 700 upvotes and 1500 comments re Apple Healthkit and their advice is to use Microsoft Health Vault....Smiley Frustrated

rshim
Stepping Up

FitBit is much stronger with iOS users. If they are giving them the cold sholder on HealthKit, I expect the same for Google Fit.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AmritaFitbit
Premium User
Progression Runner

Thanks for your idea about integrating with Google Fit! Should we have any new information, we'll be sure to post here. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
Saurabh
First Steps
Please add google fit integration!
erodriguez87
Jogger

Please add integration with Google Fit. It would be most useful!

gabestover
First Steps

+1 for Google Fit integration. I use my android wear watch for step tracking, but want to be able to use my fitbit and have it integrate with Google's app, with sleep tracking if possible! Thank you! 

haakuturi
Jogger
Adding my voice to this request. I'd love to have my fitbit data accessible in Google Fit.
technomom
Jogger

Chiming in for Google Fit support please!

silencethenoise
First Steps

+1 To having fitbit data supported in Google Fit

vaulter03
First Steps

Yes please! Would LOVE this! 

@Enthusiastic wrote:

I'd very much like my fitbit data available in Google Fit. I use a different app for food logging, but Fitbit's step counter, sleep tracker, and aria are great.

If their data was available through the new Google Fit it would be fantastic.

benwaynet
First Steps

+1 For google fit support.

Please don't create a walled garden with your updated app and upcoming devices.

+10 to make google fit support top priority over Apple.

gramaryen
First Steps

Ditto.  Your app is great, but the freedom to pick how we use your hardware would be excellent.  HealthKit and Google Fit, please...

sebastienb
First Steps

Please support google fit! 

j0shbrady
First Steps

+1 more likely to keep using fitbit products if they integrate with google fit and health kit

Ryck
First Steps

+1

scpetrel
Jogger

I would also dearly love to see Google Fit integration please!

Ccsnet
First Steps
Please... Lets see at least the option to share data with Google...
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.