Sync Weight Watchers Data and Calories to Fitbit

Weight watchers app pulls info re activity from fitbit app but not vice versa.  I would love for the fitbit app to pull info from my nutrional info from my weight watchers app to incorporate a more well rounded view of my health/nutrition/activity on the fitbit dashboard.

Moderator Edit: Title & Labels

88 Comments
pooopee
First Steps

I just joined Weight Watchers and would love to be able to log food 1x rather than having to log into a fitbit app and the weight watchers app.... 

nlbundy
First Steps

I've actually just ended my WW membership a few days ago and instead have been using the free calorie deficit plan fitbit offers.  I personally got tired of making monthly payments.  They are basically the same program, allowing excerisise to supplement more eating (either calories or points).  This is probably why the syncing won't come to fruition.  If you ever get tired of making monthly payments to WW give the fitbit food plan a try.  You might find that they work equally the same.  

Twister12
First Steps

I already enter in my food info in Weight Watchers etools and don't want to have to do it twice.  It would be great if you guys coordinated with them so info could be shared.

Stenya
Jogger

I agree - I'm a WW Lifetime member and eTools is free for me, and it would be great if Fitbit would import the food record in a similar way that WW imports the activity record from Fitbit.

Bloomie
Jogger

Weight Watchers makes updates to their mobile app quite frequently. The changes are supposed to be for the "good."  However, I find them frustrating.  I can see where the syncing between FitBit and WW account/app does not happen.

Nicole421
First Steps
I agree. I would like what I have ate to be entered into either the FitBit or Weight Watchers APP and have it sync with the other APP so I am not having to enter it twice. Thanks for listening! 😊
Quetzal1
First Steps

I wholeheartedly agree!  I want to use both WW and Fitbit features but don't want to have to manually log food twice (I'm bad about tracking as it is....)  If anyone knows of a workaround, I'd love to hear it.

Sarafina72
Stepping Up

Yes, I totally agree!

Flippy1950
Stepping Up

I agree.  I'm loving the FitBit app and would love to have the food synchronized as well as the activity.  i.e. see my WW foods on FitBit - or be able to enter the foods on FitBit and have them transfer into my Pointsplus tracker

Stewap
Jogger
Right now weight watchers can sync activity with activity that is selected on the Fitbit but would love to have the caloric intake/food tracking linked with weight watchers account/app and Fitbit surge dashboard. I am already putting it in for weight watchers so it would be great to have it sync with my Fitbit account for easier tracking. Thanks!!!
Fit-Smith
Jogger

I agee this would be a great addition to the fitbit. I hate counting calories and am not smart enough to figure out my WW points to calories. Also, I struggle logging my info once let alone twice. Would be great to have it log and transfer over so I can fully use my fitbit.

dasherwo
Recovery Runner

Yes, this would be so useful if the weight watchers tracker sent nutritional information back to the fitbit dashboard.

littlemrnofear
First Steps

I'm very attached to my weight watchers app, but I want the information in my fit bit. I SOOO don't want to enter all of the food info 2X every day..... any plans to fully integrate with Weight Watchers???

akhill
First Steps

I would love to see some integration for tracking food with Weight Watchers and Fitbit.   I spend a lot of time tracking WW foods and points, so I don't have the time or energy to figure it all out AGAIN for calories on Fitbit, so I'm missing all that great calories in/calories out info on Fitbit. IT is GREAT to have the activity info transfer from Fitbit to WW.  I can see that there are MANY of us Weight Watchers members asking for this service.  Thank you Fitbit for your prompt response!

Booklady
First Steps

Please create a way for Fitbit to pick up the food I enter on the Weight Watchers site or app and enter it in the Fitbit site.  I'd like to have access to the nutrition information you offer, but I really don't want to enter everything twice.

vtbaker
First Steps

Agree!

emmiesmom17
First Steps

I have seen a lot of requests on the site for this.  I am new to Fitbit but not new to the Weight Watchers app.  The points system is so easy and it's difficult to transfer between the 2 apps (points to calories).  I, along with MANY other WW members, would love to have the integration for tracking food with Weight Watchers and Fitbit.  Tracking in one place is so much easier to be consistent and keep up the good work!

Thank you!

megabyte
First Steps

I was instructed by FitBit's twitter account to post here, but it looks like this is the place requests go to die.

This has been posted many times before, but I think it would be a great idea if, since the WW app can get activity info from FitBit, the FitBit could pull food tracking data from WW. 

However, since I just had to agree to the T&C to post this, which includes "neither Fitbit, nor any of its employees, may accept or consider any unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new or improved products or services, new marketing campaigns or product or service names. Therefore, please do not submit any such unsolicited ideas in any form to Fitbit or any of its employees."

So I guess that means since we've mentioned it, it's never going to happen?

Jacebeyer
First Steps
I started weight watchers and using the Fitbit charge hr about a month ago. I can link my Fitbit activity to ww but I can't link ww food to Fitbit. Entering food data twice is frustrating. I wish this integration would be considered in the (near) future.
SSendelbach
First Steps

I want to be able to enter all of my data once. Right now, I am entering my information on the Weight Watchers app for food and activity as it is more detailed. At this point, the One Fitbit is basically a pedometer for me.  Please synch all sections.

cbullseye3
Jogger

It would be great to have fitbit integrate with weight watchers food tracking ap, or some other copy cart points system such as itrack bites.   (FitBit's food ap is cumbersome and time consuming to use. Also it tracks calories, not food points and the WW food points are more effective for many people.) 

Mysanders
Recovery Runner
It would be nice if the information from our weekly weight at check in would sync with the FB app in addition to activity.
juliek0201
First Steps

Yes yes! I agree with all above. I love the sync feature for activity to Weight Watchers. Would so love the food I track on etools in Weight Watchers to sync with the calories in Fitbit! Thank you.

amrplanner
First Steps

I actually use the Fitbit Charge and would like to sync with Weight Watchers such that the WW food tracking COMES INTO Fitbit Food. I already track, and prefer to track, my food on the WW site. So, it would be great if when syncing that my activity goes from Fitbit to WW (as it currently does) and my food intake comes from WW to Fitbit. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
CindyFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey @marsolillo thanks for stopping by! As you may know currently activities tracked by Fitbit will be converted to activity "PointsPlus" and credited to the customer's Weight Watcher's account but it's not possible to pull WW data to Fitbit dashboard so I think this could be so useful for a lot of users. 

If you have an other ideas, don't hesitate in visit our Feature Request board again. 

See you later! Woman Wink

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.