Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FITBOY (…a dream..)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
It could be possible? I'm literally in love with it

FITBOY.jpgFITBOY.jpg

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
81 REPLIES 81

Thanks @gtoni70. Happy you bought an apple watch. I don't think any gaming company will do a watch face. In the case of Bethesda, they know they have a strong fan base for this game so they will just let people grow this game's culture, so it's up to the designers and devs to create this.

Thanks @Cantryboy ! I've seen some examples more or less identical with lines that indicate which activity is associated with a body part. It's cool but I don't think it will make for a clean design unless I center the whole UI around the Pip Boy picture.

I am definitely going to change the Pip Boy picture with appropriate ones for the current level of exercise you've achieved at that moment, I'm happy to see people have great ideas!

Best,

Daniel.

Best Answer
Thanks, I love health and fitness devices.
Currently my choice fell on apple watch but I also love the beautiful fitbit.
Let's see what I will do in the future. In the meantime, I thank you for your appreciation of the idea. If you let me, even if I do not have Fitbit, I would like to continue to follow the forum and share my ideas. a hug and good day to all :smileyhappy:
Best Answer

Fitness... fitness never changes.

These designs are great! Can't wait to get a bit of the wasteland on my wrist.

Best Answer

Hey @gtoni70, never worry about contributing and adding value to the community even if you don't have idk what device. I'm not a fitbit owner yet but looking forward into getting a Versa when it hits my country.

The Fitbit team did a great job with that open and very accessible sdk and the newly introduced OS Emulator for development + the fantastic community are ingredients for app diversity. Keep an eye out in here 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

For now this is the result of my development, still need to add weather and maybe some notification icons

pipBoy.PNG

Best Answer

How can I get this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm working on multiple awesome watch faces including this one which will launch in 2 weeks or so for the Versa and will shortly adjust it for the Ionic.

Some issues though, I can't use trademarked stuff so I had to change some elements in order to avoid this issue.

Check it out, after integrating the weather widget and after being sure it's battery optimized it will ready for your wrists 😁

IMG_6461.JPG

Best Answer
Simply bring all tor friends to your page and keep asking. 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I just received my versa and would love the Fitboy theme so when its
finished I would gladly pay for this product.
Best Answer

@Morganism1 It looks way better in reality than in that pic I just posted.

Don't worry, the face will be free :rainbow:🦄:rainbow:

I already have code for another 2 faces and a ton of designs ready to code.

Check out this face I almost finished coding https://www.dropbox.com/s/c2wjw8m9fdsqvh5/IMG_6462.MOV?dl=0

Stay tuned and look out for Okean in the store in the next coming weeks.

Best Answer
Both are fantastic! Please remember that parody is fair use and doesn't infringe on intellectual property! Be as authentic as possible! Also put a patreon or other link to support your work if you do make it for free. (Dude dont make it for free) if you want to send me any small sections to debug I'd be happy to try to help. 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer

@SunsetRunner Thanks, I appreciate you like these faces. I will also get in touch with you if in need of a code guru, thank you!

The faces me and a good friend will produce are made out of passion for our daily job and will be free for everybody to use. There will be a donation url in every app description Okean will publish in order to pay for future extensive api use which costs (weather is an example)

Best Answer

I need this watcface. 

Best Answer

Will you be making a version of this for Fitbit Blaze?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t think I can do that, there is no sdk for the Blaze, they have that working on the Ionic and the Versa

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok. Well I know what I need to upgrade to eventually then. 🙂 Thank you!

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi mate,

Any update on when this will be available for the versa?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Samsung gear has it, apple watch has it so make it happen fitbit. I know it wouldn't be available for my charge 2 but I'd buy a versa if it had this! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here's a link to the one I created a while back which is available for Versa and Ionic:

https://gam.fitbit.com/gallery/clock/a17532dc-6974-49c3-b8b1-6b27bdef75e5
Version 3 went live today which allows you to load your own image in place of the default avatar.

imagepicker1.PNG

The Fitbit Gallery team, understandably, weren't going to allow me to publish the clock face with Fallout's Vault Boy as he is trademarked.

Best Answer

@LeiChat I hope you're doing well! Thanks for informing the Fitbit Community about the clock face you created for Versa and Ionic and for sharing it, it looks great and the ability to place our own pictures is very interesting. I guess that team won't allow you to publish trademarked elements on third-party apps. 

@Natzo I hope you're doing well! Have you seen this already? Looks good, right? Would you consider on getting a Versa?

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer