Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FITBOY (…a dream..)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
It could be possible? I'm literally in love with it

FITBOY.jpgFITBOY.jpg

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
81 REPLIES 81

The new update to version 4

v4.0v4.0

It has Fitbit versa lite update with new working stats

link to use the clock face is https://gam.fitbit.com/gallery/clock/fd2b5d43-05d2-4355-aa87-a9e4348c3681

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks so much for making a new version of your apps to the Versa Lite @LeiChat  and @LegoMasterjr900Smiley Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Now you can look for it without the link finally, more updates to come. If you have any new ideas for the clock face please tell me. ( edit: please mark as a complete answer)

Screenshot_20190401-213653.png

Screenshot_20190401-213702.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks so much for the update @LegoMasterjr900Woman Very HappyI will tell @YojanaFitbit  to try it out since she has the Versa Lite. 

We will let you know how it goes and if we have some ideas or feedback, we'll let you know. 

Thanks once again for this awesome clock face for new Versa Lite users! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Not sure if you already released ot or not but this looks like the one that wasn't giving me any accurate stats.

Best Answer
0 Votes

https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/5a986ced-d5f8-4334-88d9-9c0368f1a58c

This guy is currently using the vault boy. I love the little animated character!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit recently updated their gallery management software, which devs use to upload and publish clock faces and apps. Devs now have to agree to the following statement...

By clicking this box, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights, including all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property, publicity, or other proprietary rights, in and to your App. Do not check this box to submit material to Fitbit unless you own all such rights or have sufficient permission from their rightful owner(s) to submit the material.

If the dev for "Pipboy 3000" has not obtained a licence to include something that's trademarked then they probably shouldn't click the checkbox the next time they publish an update.

Best Answer

Hopefully they have permission then :P. I love the clock-face atm. The image is an animated one of the character walking. "I'm a wanderer" lyrics from fallout 4 always comes to mind haha.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has this one left the store?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've changed to Fitpip, although I love the walking Vault Boy, the Fitpip looks a bit more polished as an overall look. Also chosen a nice outline of a certain character as a custom background 😜

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the kind "polished" comment. That one is my creation. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi LeiChat,

I love the Fallout clock face and currently use it.

I have spotted a couple of things.

When the battery goes low, the battery meter turns red - which is a great feature. However, once recharged it stays red.

Also, I'm not sure why but I am unable to change the avatar. I have selected an alternative, but it doesn't seem to get 'pushed' to the watch.

I have a Fitbit Ionic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SunsetRunner 
Thanks for your kind comments.

Try switching to an app and back to the clock face.
I have submitted an update for review that will prevent the battery colour issue you've described. Should hopefully be approved and live in the next few days.

Do you have the same issue with adding pictures to other clock faces?

Best Answer

No worries - thanks for getting back to me on this 🙂

I think something must have been wrong with the Fitbit app or my Ionic recently as I've had syncing and wifi issues this week, so perhaps those issues were affecting the Fallout clock face...I'm not sure. Perhaps an update occurred recently without me noticing too...I'm not sure about that either.

Anyways, all works fine now.  To fix the avatar issue, I deleted the Fitbit app off my phone and reinstalled the app (along with resetting up my wifi, which seemed to have randomly dropped out without me knowing) and now all is fine - working perfectly.

I did try swapping clock faces before I tried reinstalling the Fitbit app which didn't solve it.

I look forward to the update! I was able to fix the battery colour issue by doing a quick reset. After the reset it was green again. But it's great that you've done an update for that. Nice one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this real? If so I will ask for the watch for Christmas 

Best Answer

Is the cake a lie? 😂 

4 Fallout themed faces to choose from... 

Screenshot_20191002-064812.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
The cake wasn’t a lie.
Best Answer

Brilliant, LegoMaster!!! and 😁

Best Answer
0 Votes