Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FITBOY (…a dream..)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
It could be possible? I'm literally in love with it

FITBOY.jpgFITBOY.jpg

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
81 REPLIES 81

PipFit

Hey, I am working on one as well it is called PipFit. I am trying to learn how to make the clock faces. I have opened a Github repo for anyone to look at. Please keep in mind that this is a rough draft.

It should be done in a while,busy life with school and clubs plus I am learning to code just to make this face.

See you guys later,

PiSaucer

Best Answer

@LegoMasterjr900 Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for taking the time to let us know that you are working on a new clock face! Thanks for your interest in adding clock faces to the Fitbit App Gallery. I'm glad you are putting your new knowledge into practice here.

I' not able to see the picture you shared on your post. Feel free to edit your post and add the picture once again. Hopefully, other users will be able to share their opinions about your clock face..

Once you have developed your clock face, feel free to create a new thread about it. That way, we can keep the Fitbit Community organized.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Hey Daniel,

how is the status of work?

Can I get this Clock face for Versa?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer

Hey there @Locke1337, thanks for jumping in here! Man Wink Have you checked the links that @LeiChat provided you? Woman Very Happy You can definitely try that clock face on your Versa!

Hey there @Daniel.Wolf, do you have any updates for us in regards to your clock face? Smiley Very Happy

Looking forward to your response! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any updates on this? I would purchase this clock, once it's working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@B16-443Unless the use of Vault Boy is licensed it won't be possible for him to be included in a Fitbit clock face.

Fitpip Bitboy is available for FREE and allows you to replace the generic avatar image with your own image.discord1.png

Best Answer

Welcome on board @B16-443, I'm glad to see a new member around! I'd try @LeiChat's clock face, it looks really cool! Man Very Happy

My friend @LeiChat is right, btw. You can build any type of app, in accordance with Fitbit’s App Gallery guidelines, ranging from new clock faces to different types of exercise apps. Information from the watch's heart-rate sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, barometer, and GPS are all available to use.

To share an app publicly with Fitbit users, the app must be reviewed by the Fitbit team. The app is evaluated for its content and quality using our App Gallery Guidelines. Once the app is approved, it becomes available to all users through the App Gallery. For more information on the submission process, see https://dev.fitbit.com/​.

If there's any questions present, let me know.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

New Design Still Working on itNew Design Still Working on it

I have updated the clock face (Still not available), still working on it trying to figure it out. I remove the fallout guy because of Copyrights. Thumbs up are still good for now. Redesign it. If you can help please tell me. Sorry, it is taking so long, school is back and my computer got wiped. Talk to you later with the newest update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome news @LegoMasterjr900, like the progress of the clock face! Robot Very Happy 

Please stick to the links I provided in my post above to properly build your App, so then you can share it with us. 

We hope to hear from you soon! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarreFitbit 

Can you do clock face up-date?

I was going to finish it then post it. I am having problems with the calories burn and the activity minutes. If I was going to make it public can it have those updates? If you can help with those It should be done.

@MarreFitbit wrote:

Awesome news @LegoMasterjr900, like the progress of the clock face! Robot Very Happy 

Please stick to the links I provided in my post above to properly build your App, so then you can share it with us. 

We hope to hear from you soon! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

t reminds me the days of 8088, XD

8088.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

I won't have neither my Ionic nor Versa with me until next week. I'm with the Charge 3 and Blaze right now @LegoMasterjr900Smiley Sad

Did you try with yours?

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is the current update on this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Slowly, school is on session.

@Attabey wrote:

What is the current update on this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please keep us posted as soon as you have more updates on this clock face @LegoMasterjr900Robot Very Happy

Seems everyone is looking after it! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Spoiler
PipFit is out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love the idea of this clock face. Are you planning to update it for Versa Lite?

Best Answer

I will be updating my Fitpip Bitboy and Fitpip Bitboy Orange clock faces to support Versa Lite soon.
I am just waiting for documentation from Fitbit about the changes.

Best Answer

Hi there @zlangner! I'm so glad to hear you're interested in getting the Versa Lite and along to this great clock face. Smiley Very Happy 

Thanks for making this possible @LeiChat

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes