Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Agenda App permissions

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a versa 2 and the new update includes the Agenda app.

I have set up all of the permissions and settings, but selecting the app on the watch still brings up the permissions needed warning. I have given the app on my android phone permission to calendars. Synced, resynced, etc. Still no functional agenda app on the phone

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

you need to:

- go into the fitbit app area

- remove the agenda app

- sync your fitbit

- go back in and add the agenda app

This then asks for all of the permissions to access your calander and you can go and configure colours etc.

Note to fitbit: Having this update go out with an App defaulted to "installed" was a poor move as it has to be removed and re-added to work

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42

I just tried Agenda; I had to give it all permissions on the app, then sync.  When I opened on V2, it gave that same permissions message for a second or 2, then went into the app.  Next time I tried it, didn't get permissions msg at all.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Johnny,

Thanks. That kind of worked. I also turned off all permissions and then turned it back on. Synced a couple of times and it finally worked.

Now, i have duplicate entries. Progress though. I turned off all my calendars except one (exchange) and still have duplicate entries. Thoughts on that one?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having trouble figuring out the calendars too; sounds like you're ahead of me at this point.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem with the new Agenda app here. I gave all permission from Fitbit mobile app and now can see the agenda from my watch. But the thing is that it’s now showing my calendar and agenda properly. Don’t know which calendar it is showing. 
how did you set up your calendars for Agenda app? I don’t see anywhere I can do this setting on the app. Thx!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I figured out which calendar was showing by changing the colors of the agenda items.

You can do this in the permissions. After that i turned off the calendars that didnt show anything. 

As for setting them up, the calendars appeared after syncing the first time.

Does this help?

Best Answer

thx for your reply! I figured out which calendar it’s showing. It turned out it’s only showing my phone calendar (I am using an iPhone) by default. But I generally use google calendar. So the watch doesn’t show the events properly. Now I am wondering if we can add multiple calendars to show in Agenda app. If yes how? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Best Answer

@lotus_lake   Don't just take my word for this because I'm just trying to figure it out too.  But I think it will take any calendars it finds on your phone.  If iPhone lets you download a Google calendar app, I think that would show.

But a word of warning.  I used to use google calendar in a web browser on desktop.  Then later I got Android phone and downloaded google calendar app but somewhere the 2 google calendars stopped syncing with each other, and I have seen others with that too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

yeah I think it might pick up your phone calendar by default as I have google calendar installed on my phone, but still the watch is not showing anything from google calendar. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was having the permission issue as well, fixed as described in others replies in the post. Toggle the permissions by: 

• In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Apps.
  • Swipe up/down to find the agenda an app on your watch, and tap to open it.
  • Tap Permissions.
  • If any permissions are turned off, turn them on. Note that some permissions can cause your phone to use more data. If permissions were already on, turn them off and sync with the watch and then turn them on and sync again.
  • Now open the app on your fitbit again.

Note: To sync with the watch, click on the fitbit fitbit device in the fitbit app > select sync 

Best Answer

you need to:

- go into the fitbit app area

- remove the agenda app

- sync your fitbit

- go back in and add the agenda app

This then asks for all of the permissions to access your calander and you can go and configure colours etc.

Note to fitbit: Having this update go out with an App defaulted to "installed" was a poor move as it has to be removed and re-added to work

Best Answer

Thank you so much!  This totally worked!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you this worked perfectly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked for me too. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to do this to get it to work! Working with my Google Calendar on my Android phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone got it working for Google calendar on iPhone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can I set up this app to show multiple calendars on the phone?

Best Answer

Excellent. Been trying to figure this one out and you gave me a simple quick fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!! This totally worked!!

Best Answer

It worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes