Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Agenda App permissions

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a versa 2 and the new update includes the Agenda app.

I have set up all of the permissions and settings, but selecting the app on the watch still brings up the permissions needed warning. I have given the app on my android phone permission to calendars. Synced, resynced, etc. Still no functional agenda app on the phone

Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42

I still couldn’t sync my google calendar. Tried many times to install and uninstall the calendar. Only Fitbit calendar is visible. It gave me no option. Any idea how to sync my google calendar? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I followed the instructions to the letter and it didn't work.  This is 3 year old advice so I'll bet it's different under Android 12.

Best Answer

I'm about to throw my Versa 2 out the window (I just replaced a Versa 3 which died prematurely with this Versa 2).  I cannot get the Agenda app to work.  I get a Not Connected Please make sure the Fitbit mobile app is running and bluetooth is on.  I've uninstalled, synced reinstalled, a couple of times.  No joy.  It's connected to bluetooth...I'm able to sync it with the mobile app.  All permissions are enabled.  Help!!

Best Answer
0 Votes