Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance issues with certain apps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently purchased a FitBit Ionic. I like it, but have noticed a couple performance/quirky issues on several apps (both FitBit and non-FitBit).

1. FitBit app Yelp! - After running this app, the Ionic screen displays "Searching for locations in your area..." Unfortunately, the app never gets past this screen. All permissions have been granted (location/GPS/etc), and the FitBit app on my iPhone has access to my location even if the app isn't running.

2. Resting Heart Rate app - This app displays resting heart rate data for the past 7 days. I have given it access to all the proper items, and sometimes it will display a graph of my resting heart rate over the last week. At other times, it will state that it needs 7 days from with to display the data, and doens't go any further. At other times, it will state that it is retrieving/reading the past 7 days' of data, and doesn't go any further.

3. Maps - This app claims to be able to display my current location on a map. However, when launching the app, no map ever appears. 

I hesitate to say that this is a problem with the apps themselves, as they appear to have problems retrieving data from the FitBit app on my phone. Is this something that might be corrected in the future?

Thank you!

Moderator edit: added label

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I have the same problem with Yelp and the Ionic.

Best Answer
0 Votes