Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Treasure Trek maps not advancing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have completed 62 maps.

The next map says it will require 60,312 to complete, but for the last week it will not advance.

I still collect gold every day but my step are not added to the map.

any ideas?

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @Dwayne73, thanks for jumping in here! If you haven't done so already please check if your Treasure Trek app doesn't have a pending update.

If the issue persists after updating your app, you can try to uninstall the app and then try to re install it. Don't worry about this, you won't lose any progress.

As you know, Treasure Trek is an app developed by Fitbit Labs. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues. 

I'd recommend sending your feedback through this form, that way Fitbit Labs developers can check it out and work on improvements if needed. 

You can also try the general troubleshooting which you can find here.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
82 REPLIES 82

Been using this app for the last 6 months.

completed 62 maps, collected 93.53 Billion points

have 188 pets 135 crew,121 ships.

I still collect coins each day, but I no longer get any progress on my maps.

my current map requires 60, 312 and It does not change been there for about a week.

what can we do to get the map to restart recording progress?

Best Answer

Hey there @RIGdiver, thanks for stopping by! Woman Very Happy  If you haven't done so already please check if your Treasure Trek app doesn't have a pending update.

If the issue persists after after updating your app, you can try to uninstall the app and then try to re install it.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

will installing  reset my progress?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's getting difficult! I'm at map 53 and to finish the daily challenge, it's 100 billion! Hope I get it someday! To reach 1 billion it was like 2 weeks, even though I run 4 times a week. 100 billion, with luck in another 2-3 weeks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No I don't think you understood my problem....

Its not that the maps are long and hard...

as of map 63 it does not recognizes ANY steps.

Its stuck. 

wondering... 0-63 is 64 maps, you think the used like a 6 bit integer and its out of space?

Best Answer

Got it!

Hope they fix it soon! I'm in map 54.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am on map 68 and it stopped tracking for me as well. As far as I can tell that was 3 days ago...

Best Answer
0 Votes
If you're at 68 is not the 64 integer thing I was wondering.
Sounds like interface is broken

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Have you completed the 100 billion challenge? Just wondering. I am now on map 58. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Nope.... not close. I am more than maxed out on the ships and pets... one more to max out on pirates, then this happened.

Best Answer

So you can't buy more things after you max out? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can continue buying more, but I haven't seen any upgrades yet  

Best Answer

@RIGdiver @jtschen @flipguy80 I hope you're doing well! Thanks for reporting the situations you are experiencing with the maps of the Treasure Trek App. 

Treasure Trek is an app developed by Fitbit Labs. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues. 

I'd recommend sending your feedback through this form, that way Fitbit Labs developers can check it out and work on improvements if needed. 

Now you can also try the general troubleshooting which you can find here.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarreFitbit@SantiR
Will uninstalling and re-installing Treasure Trek reset our progress in the game?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It shouldn't @gregstepper. However, make sure to sync before uninstalling the app. 

Best Answer

It did reset progress, but it's working now. Oh well more work to put in

Best Answer

@flipguy80 Thanks for your reply and for sharing those details. Thanks for letting us know that it reset.

The good thing is that it is now working properly and that you will be running more to reach the point you had previously. 

Hope this will help other users too. See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure I want to start all over again.

I have 188 pets 135 pirates 123 boat's.  There's no guarantee it won't freeze up again when I get this far again.

Best Answer