Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Treasure Trek maps not advancing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have completed 62 maps.

The next map says it will require 60,312 to complete, but for the last week it will not advance.

I still collect gold every day but my step are not added to the map.

any ideas?

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
82 REPLIES 82

I wouldn't re-start it either... and if I did, I wouldn't do it again. It takes so much time to be able to buy things when you are advanced. 

170 pets, 124 pirates and 123 boats + 62 completed maps... and haven't even completed the 100 billion challenge. My top daily points have been just 6 billion. 

Anyways, I gotta keep on making steps. 

Best Answer

@RIGdiver @jtschen Thanks for your replies. Yes, I do understand what you are saying, takes too much time to get to that point all over again.

Don't reset it, but please send your feedback through this form. This way, Fitbit Labs can check the situation and hopefully get it fixed.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update... 1 month and my top score is 12 billion. 175 pets, 131 pirates, 129 ships and 66 maps completed. So who knows when I'll reach the 100 billion challenge. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This exact thing happened to me. I’ve been stuck on map 69 for weeks now, at 79151 steps. MarreFitbit told me to “contact the developer”. Haha. It’s great how they know their own apps, isn't it? These admins are definitely failing the Turing test. I was also told that reinstalling WOULD delete my progress, so I wouldn’t trust the assurances here on that. 

Best Answer

By the way, the “send your feedback through this form” link is throwing up a page not found error. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Seems like this platform is not ready for Prime Time.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Hi guys! Sorry to hear you're still having this issue with Treasure Trek maps. This app is part of the Fitbit Labs, which is a Fitbit Research initiative focused on developing and testing potential Fitbit features in the form of experimental apps and smart clock faces. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues. That should explain what you are experiencing with it. For more information about Fitbit Labs, visit the Fitbit blog.

Also, you can try to uninstall the app and then try to re install it and double check if the app doesn't have a pending update

Hope this helps! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

It doesn’t help any more than all the other times someone has posted the exact same copy/paste response.

Not that anyone’s listening, but for the benefit of other users: if you delete and reinstall it deletes all your progress. We’re all on about map 69 so that’s not very appealing. 

Best Answer

@KatLDay I hope you're doing well! Thanks for providing your feedback regarding this topic. 

I appreciate your effort in reporting this. Once I have any updates regarding this app, I will let you know. 

Thanks for your patience! I'll keep you posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since the link doesn't work, can you please tell Fitbit Labs that the app doesn't count the steps gained from Strava workouts. For example. I ran 10 kms and the Ionic automatically counted 9,500 steps (I did not recorded this activity on the watch), but when the Fitbit uploads the activity to the app from Strava, it is actually 11,000 steps. Previously Treasure Trek did take in account those extra steps. Thanks!

Best Answer

@jtschen I hope you're doing well! Thanks for taking the time to post on this thread regarding Fitbit Lab's Treasure Trek app. Thanks for sharing the details about the experience you are having with this app.

I just wanted to let you know that the feedback form for Fitbit Labs is up and running once again. Please send your feedback through the form here. If you happen to experience any inconvenience accessing it; please let me know. @KatLDay

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have completed 75 maps and way too advanced to start this over. But i have been stuck on 251,417 steps for two weeks now without it advancing. Has anyone found a fix for this yet? definitely not resetting it and starting over. I have gotten WAY too far into this to just have it probably happen again after resetting it. 

Best Answer
I have not found a solution. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow, pretty good advance! I have completed 72 maps. It will be almost 2 weeks to finish map 73. I wouldn't reset it either!

Hope you solve the problem! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back guys @jtschen@RIGdiver, and @Dwayne73! If your maps are still not updating, please send your feedback through this form. This way, Fitbit Labs can check the situation and hopefully get it fixed.

If there's any questions present, let me know.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Last week what happend was that the app stopped giving me gold over 5,000 steps I did. The next day it got fixed. 

What is getting kind of boring is that it is taking so long to win another creature. I mean, hundred of thousands of steps and no extremely big gain. My top score has been 39 billion. Map 74 for the moment. I'll give it another month or so. But as a runner is a little bit stressful. 

Also, Treasure Trek stopped taking in account the extra steps (real steps) I make when Fitbit syncs with Strava. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jtschen Thanks for your reply and for sharing your feedback about this app. Hope the app is working better for you now.

Also, did you sent your feedback through the form shared above? Please send it whenever you can so Fitbit Labs can better your experience.

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Dwayne! Did this get fixed? Just from last night to today it stopped advancing and 242,423. No steps and no gold. I'm exactly at map 75 as you were. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello! Unfortunately no.I have emailed twice and never got responses on it. I still check regularly- I still have the same 251,417 that I have had for the whole time without any advancement. I am beginning to think we got so far into it they aren't even ready for it to go any further- Although I still get coins - it's taking me WAY too long with the set up now to even get a pet. It's sad because I really loved this app and used it all the time but now it's just stuck. I am trying to avoid having to start it over and was hoping they would have fixed it by now. But no such luck. I also noticed for the longest time now that I am at 250/100 for pirates, etc and it won't even match up correctly because I don't think they got as far with the app as we have LOL I don't know- I am hoping something gets fixed soon though!

Best Answer

Wow! Almost 2 months and nothing!...let's hope Fitbit resolves it!

Best Answer